Watch_Dogs Uplay to Steam not working

TheSprinkle

Hello,

So I bought Watch Dogs not too long ago. I activated the game key but have ran into an issue, when I click play it sends me to the Watch Dogs Steam page almost asking me to buy the game.

I looked around online but found nothing.

Would really appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks, TheSprinkle.

Where did you buy it? And are you sure you didn't get just a upgrade key?

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

Mh, I will have Watch Dogs in a few minutes. Then I can check how it starts on my PC. The download is just so slow from uplay.

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

That's the thing, it didn't even ask for me to download it.

Did you try to reinstall steam and uplay or to reenter the code. Otherwise, you need to give them call or send them an email and tell them to replace the code. Did you capitalize everything in the code. I did that wrong first. 

Yes I did all that and checked all that. Just contacted Uplay and I am awaiting a reply.

Thanks though for your reply's.