Blue tint in custom loop

Hey guys. 

I am leak testing a new customer loop. It's been running for about 16 hours. 

Luckily I have no leaks. However I noticed a blue tint in the reservoir. 

This seems strange to me as I used only distilled water and a kill coil. 

I flush the rads (brand new Alphacool Nexxxos 45) with boiled distilled water and also fresh distilled water from the bottle, before assembling the loop. 

Would I be fine if I run the loop as it is or should I clean the loop and refill? 

20140622_083421.jpg

Thanks! 

Intel Core i7 4770k @4.3Ghz | eVGA GTX 780 Ti | MSI MPower Z87 | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB

Corsair AX860i | Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Champion | Samsung Evo 240 GB | Seagate Barracuda 2 TB

Cooler Master Cosmos 2 | Corsair K90 | Mionix Naos 3200| EK, Alphacool, Swiftech, Koolance Custom Water Cooling Loop.

Hey guys. 

I am leak testing a new customer loop. It's been running for about 16 hours. 

Luckily I have no leaks. However I noticed a blue tint in the reservoir. 

This seems strange to me as I used only distilled water and a kill coil. 

I flush the rads (brand new Alphacool Nexxxos 45) with boiled distilled water and also fresh distilled water from the bottle, before assembling the loop. 

Would I be fine if I run the loop as it is or should I clean the loop and refill? 

-snip-

Thanks! 

I would probably flush it and refill to see if the tint is still there and if it is I would keep flush it and refilling it till it is gone.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Maybe it's because of the background?

This could be it. Maybe put a piece of white paper behind the reservoir and see if it still there, if not then it is probably just because of what is behind the water normally. If it is still there, I would flush the loop and refill again.

"Maybourne, you are an idiot every day of the week; why couldn't you have just taken one day off?!" —Samantha Carter

This could be it. Maybe put a piece of white paper behind the reservoir and see if it still there, if not then it is probably just because of what is behind the water normally. If it is still there, I would flush the loop and refill again.

I thought the same and put a white paper behind the res, unfortunately it's the water.

I'll have to flush it then.

Intel Core i7 4770k @4.3Ghz | eVGA GTX 780 Ti | MSI MPower Z87 | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB

Corsair AX860i | Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Champion | Samsung Evo 240 GB | Seagate Barracuda 2 TB

Cooler Master Cosmos 2 | Corsair K90 | Mionix Naos 3200| EK, Alphacool, Swiftech, Koolance Custom Water Cooling Loop.

Sorry, the blocks are Ek, for the cpu is a nickel plated and the GPU is copper.