What I was wanting to know is what you guys think about a semi-passive water cooled build.

What I'm wanting to do is use a H440 case put a 280mm Rad in the roof Passive-Cooled and put a 45mm 360mm rad in the front with either a push or pull at very low speeds basically inaudible 

I know that cooling wouldn't be as good as if I used fans on the top Rad but do you think that I would still have pretty decent temps for hardware we will say 780 and 4790k but it might be 880 but we don't know temps for that right now 

As always Thanks for any help

Ps. I know that the H440 is not the greatest air flow case 

The question is, why do you want to do this? If absolute silence is your aim, you can achieve it with very silent fans and fan control too. I really can't see any other reason to go with a fanless radiator, so I think you shouldn't do it. It's a waste of money to get a watercooler and then not have it work optimally.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

What size rad would i be able to put with fans in top i guess i want a completely silent build for idle not too worried about while gaming 

I have no fans in my PC spinning up untill I reach 50 degrees on the CPU. Also using a H440 a 280mm and a 360mm. Cooling Dual Titan Blacks and a 4930k. 

I have no fans in my PC spinning up untill I reach 50 degrees on the CPU. Also using a H440 a 280mm and a 360mm. Cooling Dual Titan Blacks and a 4930k. 

Titan Blacks? Really? That would be awesome how loud is it then is the case as quiet at they say it is

You're looking for insane amounts on inaudibility. Using extremely quiet fans configured properly with a fan controller you can achieve fan sound levels lower than a refrigerator from 10 feet away. Using fanless radiators, like said before, would be expensive and even down right insane if they aren't even running optimally.

Titan Blacks? Really? That would be awesome how loud is it then is the case as quiet at they say it is

Yeah. Before my Dell UP2414Q had to be returned I was gaming a 4k an I need the Vram. Now I'm at 1440p again. While gaming I can't hear anything ever. (Because my MCP 655 runs at setting one and I have no fans spinning untill I hit a certain temps.) 

You're looking for insane amounts on inaudibility. Using extremely quiet fans configured properly with a fan controller you can achieve fan sound levels lower than a refrigerator from 10 feet away. Using fanless radiators, like said before, would be expensive and even down right insane if they aren't even running optimally.

How exactly would that be expensive? 

Aliright well i guess i'll need to learn how to get fans turned down i used to have a nzxt phantom that sounded like a race car while starting up lol 

How exactly would that be expensive? 

Well, more expensive than just using a stock cooler or air cooled with quiet fans with about the same effect.

Well, more expensive than just using a stock cooler or air cooled with quiet fans with about the same effect.

NO... 

No i'm doing a water cooled build I'm not doing it for performance more less the looks

Which will have great performance 

Just the looks... Well if you thrown enough money at it either way i'm sure it will look great.