SP120's making weird sound?

Kixio

So basically, yesterday, I replaced my noisy h100i fans with the sp120 quiet edition fans, and I can hear something grinding or ticking or something... Especially when I turn the fans up, heres the sound: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6IuuvBklC4

I've tried loosening it, because people say that those rubber things are supposed to keep it from vibrating but that does't sound like vibrating... Both fans are doing it too and I don't know how to fix it. Thanks.

Well they arn't particularly good fans to start with, however that to me sounds like 2 things, an electrical buzz (when I turn my fan controller onto the 2nd setting it makes a sound like that) or the bearing of the fans. Try running the fans at different speeds, take the out and see if they still make the noise. If the noise still persists just get new fans.

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s