installing "stock" android

legodude

Hi guys

I have a Sony Xperia Arc LT15i (I hate the phone but I don't want to spend money on a new phone) and I want to reset it to a stock OS (basically remove all the crap and space taking apps that O2 fill the phone with) but how do I go about doing this? I've done it before with my last phone but I can't remember! oops! 

Corsair 650D, i5-4690K (Corsair h50 cooler), Asus ROG maximus VII Ranger, Asus GTX 980ti Strix, 16GB Corsair Vengeance pro series Red (2x8gb 2400mhz), Corsair HX850W, Asus Xonar Essence STX, Sennheiser HD595 / Beyerdynamic dt 770 pro 250 ohm, Samsung 850 pro 128GB / WD black/blue/green, OCZ vertex 3 60gb . Corsair M40/Corsair k70.

Hi guys

I have a Sony Xperia Arc LT15i (I hate the phone but I don't want to spend money on a new phone) and I want to reset it to a stock OS (basically remove all the crap and space taking apps that O2 fill the phone with) but how do I go about doing this? I've done it before with my last phone but I can't remember! oops! 

Might as well install Cyanogenmod on it. Removes all the factory bloatware but also gives you the latest version of Android (kitkat) and AOSP

"Rawr XD"

I would also definitely recommend getting Cyanogenmod.

Using CM 11 on my Galaxy SIII and everything works just fine and Android runs a lot faster and smother than before.