Visual Studio Express 2013 help

mrivnak

Are there any good tutorials for learning how to use VS 2013, the ones on MS's site are so unorganized and it's not very intuituve.

| i7 8700k @ 5.0GHz | GSkill Trident Z 32GB RAM | EVGA 1080Ti Black | Samsung 860 Evo 1TB |
| Fractal Design Meshify C | Noctua NH-D14S | 2x Samsung C27JG50Q 1440p 144Hz |

look up YouTube tutorial for c#, it is the go to ide for that language so most people will do tutorials using vs. 

So do you want help with how it's played out or programming in it? Really though it's layed out just like pretty much every other IDE besides 2013 having that new awful Metro feeling UI... If you look up tutorials though you can probably see them use it. (Also unless you need the new updates I recommend using an older version.. I still use VS 2010 Ultimate for work stuff (Well it was also a bit of money so no need to waste it, but it's still the best) I think 2012 had a normal interface too. BTW)

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

Pluralsight

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.