XFX PSU Support

staman96
I'm planning to buy this PSU: XFX ProSeries P1-850X-XXB9

and i can't find any info.... except of this review on HEXUS.

Should i buy it?? It's the cheapest modular(semi), 80+, quality 850W psu i found....

Thanks...

Looks OK, no frills 80+ Bronze and probably pretty reliable I think XFX use good OEMs.

I'd just double check the RMA procedure from wherever you're buying it first, maybe a different unit has some kind of bonus like a long return to base warranty.

I'm planning to buy this PSU: XFX ProSeries P1-850X-XXB9

and i can't find any info.... except of this review on HEXUS.

Should i buy it?? It's the cheapest modular(semi), 80+, quality 850W psu i found....

Thanks...

If you're concerned with performance, look up Seasonic X 850w KM3 unit reviews. The XFX PSU is a rebrand.

sec not quite sure what this is..

not 100% sure, but this is probably a SS M12II rebrand, so look for that or try to figure out what it's a rebrand of.

edit: confirmed to be M12II rebrand, look up reviews on the 850w M12II and you'll see what kind of performance to expect.

Error: 410

ok thanks....at first i was to buy the seasonic 850W m12II so i know how it performs.... 

Looks OK, no frills 80+ Bronze and probably pretty reliable I think XFX use good OEMs.

OEM* XFX is pretty much all Seasonic.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.