first build. need help :)

LuLWaT

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/RBcgQ7

not sure if anything should be changed. would like to keep in the price range. will the ram bottleneck with cpu? change what you can to improve. can you also estimate how long before an upgrade will be necesarry :) thanks

never heard of ram bottleneck a cpu, even so.. no.

making changes in a second

ti be hinest, it looks great, but you could cut down on cpu and grab a beefier gpu if you want it to last longer.

Diamond 5 in League :)

I'm sure you're fine with that psu but personally, with a build like that I always like to get a 750w just for some extra room.

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

What is you going to use it for?

and buy a cable for networking (I did buy a wireless networking card but i only got problem with it so..)

and get a z97, it bettere and common got sata express and some other things like it cost less

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD3H-BK RAM: Kingston Beast 8GB (2 x 4GB) SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB HHD Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB GPU Asus GeForce GTX 770 2GB CASE: Fractal Design Define R4 PSU: Corsair RM 550W OS: Windows 8.1 Wireless network: Asus pce-n53 (Broken)

What is you going to use it for?

and buy a cable for networking (I did buy a wireless networking card but i only got problem with it so..)

and get a z97, it bettere and common got sata express and some other things like it cost less

mainly for gaming. could do video editing in the future though.

never heard of ram bottleneck a cpu, even so.. no.

making changes in a second

ti be hinest, it looks great, but you could cut down on cpu and grab a beefier gpu if you want it to last longer.

could you post your changes? thanks

could you post your changes? thanks

i would reccomend dropping to a i5 4440 and grabbing a 280x instead

Diamond 5 in League :)