Audio Issues

Wysoseriouss

I'm currently having problems with my audio on my PC where at random times while watching a video (on youtube and using VLC) the volume level just drop dramatically and the only way to fix it is to either restart VLC or refresh my youtube page. I'm starting to suspect that my motherboards onboard soundcard is playing up.

Does anyone have any thoughts that could help me work out how to solve this problem?

Rig: MSI X370 SLI-Plus | Ryzen 7 1700X | ASUS GTX1070 | Corsair Vengeance 32gb DDR4 3000mhz | Corsair RM750i PSU | Samsung EVO 960 256GB NVMe SSD | Samsung EVO 860 1TB SSD | NZXT S340 Elite Case | Custom Water Loop

I gather when the volume drops off you check both the Youtube volume level as well as your system volume level, and they are both still turned up?

Is there any physical movement when this happens? You could have a bad connector and when you move, the connection breaks and volume levels change. Though this wouldn't make much sense considering you have to then restart VLC. 

yeah all the sound levels still stay the same, it's just a crazy volume drop. And there should be no random bump or movement cause it often happens while I'm sitting back from the computer watching something

Rig: MSI X370 SLI-Plus | Ryzen 7 1700X | ASUS GTX1070 | Corsair Vengeance 32gb DDR4 3000mhz | Corsair RM750i PSU | Samsung EVO 960 256GB NVMe SSD | Samsung EVO 860 1TB SSD | NZXT S340 Elite Case | Custom Water Loop