Display Problems on Windows 7

Benjio

I'm currently using an HDMI cable to connect my PC to my TV. When the computer is turned on, the bios screen is very zoomed in, much of the display is cut off. In Windows, I can see blurry horizontal lines (not very noticeable), the top of the screen is cut off by a couple of millimeters, the colors all seem a bit off, and everything seems a bit fuzzy. I'm not sure whether this is because of my HDMI cable (which seemed to work perfect for TV and PS3), the graphics driver, or my cheap TV. I'm pretty sure I have the latest drivers for everything and I have gone through the display settings in Windows and AMD control center thing, but none of that seems to make much of a difference. Any suggestions would be appreciated :)

I have:

AMD a10-5800k APU (Radeon 7600d graphics)

MSI FM2-A75MA-E35 Motherboard

6 foot Rosewill HDMI Cable

Coby 23" 1080p TV

Do not use TVs as computer monitor. That simple. Compatibility is very poor.

Fuzzy image is NORMAL. The high screen size + low resolution for its size (1080p is only good on a 23/24inch monitor.. 27inch is a stretch) results in large pixels, which results in blurry image. Mix with that, the intentional processing that the TV does (some (usually expensive) TV's allows you to disable that of some fashion, refer to your TV manual), to make the image blurry, so that the image doesn't look blocky.

Well it is a 1080p TV like I said, but the low compatibility with my computer makes sense. I had a feeling it had something to do with the TV, thanks.