Android PDF Library

ChairMao

Hi guys

I am looking for good android pdf app that most importantly would allow me to view all of my pdfs like on a news stand.

I am a teacher and often need to flick through our school textbooks.

I was quite liking the app Moonreader - however, for some reason unknown to man, only a small selection of my pdf 'covers' or front page thumbnails are displayed.

Any advice please. So far i have installed, Aldiko and MoonReader+ But neither seem to do the trick.

Any ideas people?

CPU: Intel i3770K @4.3GHz, Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H, RAM: 8GB Mushkin, SSD: Vertex 4 128GB, HDD: 2x 3TB Seagate, GPU: Sapphire 7850 OC 2GB, Case: Fractal R3, Displays: 3x iiyama Prolite E2473HDS Keyboard: Das Keyboard Ultimate, Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95

Unfortunately, I don't think such thing exists.

Ryzen 5 1500x, Noctua NH-L9x65 SE-AM4, GA-AB350N, 16GB 1600Mhz, EVGA GTX 970, 250GB Samsung 960 Evo, 120GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1TB WD Green & 2TB Seagate Barracuda. 650w OCZ ZX & Cooler Master Elite 130. Acer CB241HQK 4K, LG IPS234V-PN 1080p, Ducky Zero Shine All Blue/Anne Pro Brown/SteelSeries Apex Pro & Razer Naga 2014

i have this app that came with my asus tablet called myLibrary if im not mistaken. i cant find it on the playstore so it might only be for asus but try searching for myLibrary maybe they have something similar

You can install Adobe Acrobat Reader and ES File Expolorer.

Use ES File Explorer to create folders and collect your PDF's together, then use it as a menu system to go back and forth through PDF's..

hope this is somehwat helpful.

You can install Adobe Acrobat Reader and ES File Expolorer.

Use ES File Explorer to create folders and collect your PDF's together, then use it as a menu system to go back and forth through PDF's..

hope this is somehwat helpful.

Thanks for the advice. the problem with this work around is however es file explorer does not show the pdf thumbnails so i have to read the titles rather than just glancing at the first page - i.e. the cover to the scanned book

CPU: Intel i3770K @4.3GHz, Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H, RAM: 8GB Mushkin, SSD: Vertex 4 128GB, HDD: 2x 3TB Seagate, GPU: Sapphire 7850 OC 2GB, Case: Fractal R3, Displays: 3x iiyama Prolite E2473HDS Keyboard: Das Keyboard Ultimate, Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95

I dont know how you will get past that with any program.

Good luck with your search though...

I hope it works out for you.