3d class

hey guys, im going to a 3d classstuff  of some sort over the summer, its like making 3d videos or somethiing... heres a link http://webservices.idtech.com/CourseVideoPlayer.aspx?courseID=118&playerWidth=480&playerHeight=350&isMobile=0&iframe=true&width=510&height=380. should i know a few things before the calss?, because i currently know nothing about it. thx

i would imagine it said in the course description if you needed to know anything.

but from the video it said ages 13-17 so i would think its entry level.

| CPU: intel i7 3820 OC to 4GHZ with H100i cooling | Case: Enthoo Evolv ATX glass | Mobo: Asus P9X79 Socket-2011 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 MHz 16GB | GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X

| PSU: Silver power 750w plus silver | SSD: OCZ Agility 3, 240GB / Toshiba 500GB | Monitors: Dell U2713HM, Acer Predator 27" | Headset: Sennheiser HD650| Soundcard: Xonar Essence STX

i would imagine it said in the course description if you needed to know anything.

but from the video it said ages 13-17 so i would think its entry level.

im 13 and ite pre-recs were on the website/ here it is:

Autodesk Maya - 3D Modeling & Animation
Ages 13-17
Min Age: Must turn 13 by 12-31-14
Skill Level: Beg - Adv
Prerequisites: None

Learn the premier 3D modeling, animation, effects and rendering software package on the market. Use the industry standard, intuitive toolset featured in Autodesk® Maya® and build your own 3D models and characters. Get an introduction to character animation. Autodesk Maya is used by top game development and film studios. Take home your new portfolio..

so SHOULD know anything? thx