IOs games

star102

Post here all games that you play on your IOS devices.

I play 2xl SX HD, Earn to Die, MadSkillsBMX, Templerun, Doodlejump, Fifa12, CrossFingers, Seigecraft and others but these are my favorities

I've been playing Final Fantasy Dimensions lately. It's expensive, but it's a great old-school Final Fantasy experience and the price hurts a little less when it's spread over time as you unlock the chapters. Apart from that, I've played a bit of the first Walking Dead episode and occasionally muck around with Jetpack Joyride.

Obsidian

• AMD Phenom II X4 @ 3.8GHz, NB @ 2.6
  • AMD Radeon 6970 1GB (modded 6950)
  • 120GB SSD - OS/Apps
  • RAID0 2x1TB HDDs - Games
  • Catleap 27" 2560x1440 IPS Screen
  • Razer DeathAdder & BlackWidow
  • Audio-Technica AD700s

• 3 months later...

I can't stand playing on such a small screen. 

Whenever I feel like playing a proper game, I will dig out an old game boy, neo geo pockert or the ds lite. They've got more to offer and won't drain my phones battery to the point where I can't call anyone anymore until I'm back home in the evening.

The only games that i enjoyed playing on the ipad were the two bug princess games.  Also known as mushihimesama and mushihimesama futari.

I don't really play many games for gameplay anymore honestly. I play most games just for the graphics.

I can't stand playing on such a small screen. 

I don't think anyone asked for your opinion regarding the iPhone 5's screen size.

Back to the subject at hand though, I play Fruit Ninja, Star Wars Angry Birds, & Pizza vs Skeletons. That was a while ago before I sold my iPhone 5 though, looking to get a black HTC One or a Galaxy S4.

I don't think anyone asked for your opinion regarding the iPhone 5's screen size.

Back to the subject at hand though, I play Fruit Ninja, Star Wars Angry Birds, & Pizza vs Skeletons. That was a while ago before I sold my iPhone 5 though, looking to get a black HTC One or a Galaxy S4.

There is no reason to be rude bro. 

I mainly play side scrolling games. Rainbow Unicorn, Mega Run, Temple Run, and my current favorite, Whale Trail. 

I only play Plague Inc and that's rarely. My iPad is basically a portable Netflix/Hulu+/Youtube player so I don't use it much unless I'm travelling. 

The only one I've ever liked and still use to this day is Magic Piano by Smule.

I like this tower defense game called "The Creeps!" There's a free version on the App Store that comes with a good deal of content.