Transistor is a good game (a small game review)

origx36

this is the second game of the makers "super giant games"

and i previously played there first game "Bastion"

so lets break down the game to a few major parts:

- sound : i really like the sounds in this game,much like in Bastion the soundtrack is truly awsome.

so awsome that i bought it separately.

it feels like the songs are really connected to the story and the theme of the game.

the other tracks are really good and have an electric vibe to support the transistor theme

and dont even get me started on the voice acting - one of the best iv ever heard.

- story : the story is not surprisingly - good.like in bastion the story is great,you feel like are in it. 

you can relate to the characters and the adventures they go in to

- graphics : another great thing is the graphics,i dont have much to say, it's simply beautiful

to finish up . i really like this game and i have one complaint, the game is to short for its 20$ price
i have finished it in about 4 hours .but there are some extras .but i would not say that its a game you can play a couple of times

if you played it , what is your opinion about transistor

I played this game, was really exited after having loved bastion. I agree that it is a bit too short but you can always go back and do the recursive mode or something.

Supergiant really do the story element and music the best of any developer i've seen and the narrator from the Stanley Parable is the only one I can think of which is 

as memorable as the guy who does the voice for the man in the transistor. 

I don't know if I enjoyed it more than bastion but then again bastion was the first single player game which I had wanted to play in  a while so I guess i found it more amazing

becuase of that. 

Also the limiters thing made no sense to me as they gave the enemy sometimes rediculous buffs, like double damage, and had minimal reward for doing so, the bastion idols system

worked better I think, although im rubbish at games so barely used them :P

The story is more than fucking good actually.It's very very good,but also vague.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case.