Fan splitter or controller

ibbadib

Hey!

I am thinking of buying those new Noctua fans (probably the redux), but I don't have enough 4-pin headers on my motherboard for 4-6 of those.

Therefore I am looking for either a fan header splitter that can support 6 4-pin fans. And do a custom fan curve in speedfan to turn the fans OFF at idle (if thats possible). I know that swiftech one, but I can't find it in Denmark, or at amazon.co.uk, so if anyone has the link to it, I would be very happy:-)

The other solution would be to buy the 3-pin versions and use them on a fan controller with an off setting. But this solution would be far less elegant. Any good fan controllers with an OFF setting? :-)

Thanks!

Hey!

I am thinking of buying those new Noctua fans (probably the redux), but I don't have enough 4-pin headers on my motherboard for 4-6 of those.

Therefore I am looking for either a fan header splitter that can support 6 4-pin fans. And do a custom fan curve in speedfan to turn the fans OFF at idle (if thats possible). I know that swiftech one, but I can't find it in Denmark, or at amazon.co.uk, so if anyone has the link to it, I would be very happy:-)

The other solution would be to buy the 3-pin versions and use them on a fan controller with an off setting. But this solution would be far less elegant. Any good fan controllers with an OFF setting? :-)

Thanks!

I believe Phobya sells a 6 header fan splitter.

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

I believe Phobya sells a 6 header fan splitter.

Yes but that is for 3 pin fans.