Case

Vicente Gomez

yes get a new case (like maby this one http://pcpartpicker.com/part/fractal-design-case-fdcadefr4tiw) , get cheaper ram you are overpaying for that, and dont get a 4770k unless you are doing workstation stuff, if its just gaming get a 4670k

Edit: also be weary of that psu youre cutting it close with that wattage

"Anything that makes a console more like a PC, makes it better" 

-Linus Sebastian

If you like the case, just get it, why not?

I'm that guy with the GPD Win.

yes get a new case (like maby this one http://pcpartpicker.com/part/fractal-design-case-fdcadefr4tiw) , get cheaper ram you are overpaying for that, and dont get a 4770k unless you are doing workstation stuff, if its just gaming get a 4670k

Edit: also be weary of that psu youre cutting it close with that wattage

by work station, does that include autocad, netflix, skype, and general internet surfing/downloading, or the i5 can do these stuff to

but can the case that i originally chose fit everything?

by work station, does that include autocad, netflix, skype, and general internet surfing/downloading, or the i5 can do these stuff to

but can the case that i originally chose fit everything?

The case you originally chose will fit everything however I would not recommend it but, its your build so you do what you want. Also if what you listed is all you will be using this for you don't need an r9 290, a 750 ti would be fine, unless you're going to be gaming but you did'nt list that so i'm not sure

-Linus Sebastian

The case you originally chose will fit everything however I would not recommend it but, its your build so you do what you want. Also if what you listed is all you will be using this for you don't need an r9 290, a 750 ti would be fine, unless you're going to be gaming but you did'nt list that so i'm not sure

I am a big pc gamer. You said to switch to i5 if im only doing gaming. I will be doing gaming in addition to auto cad, watching netflix, internet surfing, school projects using word, ppt and excel, adobe dreamweaver (maybe Photoshop), and skype. Will the i5 be sufficient for all of this, or do i have to get the i7

I am a big pc gamer. You said to switch to i5 if im only doing gaming. I will be doing gaming in addition to auto cad, watching netflix, internet surfing, school projects using word, ppt and excel, adobe dreamweaver (maybe Photoshop), and skype. Will the i5 be sufficient for all of this, or do i have to get the i7

the I5 is sufficient for gaming and light workstation stuff, based on the system requirements for adobe dreamweaver, and autocad would reccomend the I5 however if you have to render video or do more intense 3d modeling in the future I would reccomend the I7

-Linus Sebastian

the I5 is sufficient for gaming and light workstation stuff, based on the system requirements for adobe dreamweaver, and autocad would reccomend the I5 however if you have to render video or do more intense 3d modeling in the future I would reccomend the I7

what are your impressions on the new devils canyon that is coming out

what are your impressions on the new devils canyon that is coming out

too be honest i'm not all that excited, whenever Intel releases a new architecture it usually only holds about a 10% increase in overall speed, I wouldn't say its really worth upgrading too from something like ivy bridge, haswell, or even sandy bridge, however I would still recommend people use it in new builds because you should always try to use the latest architecture in a new build so it will last longer. Why do you ask?

-Linus Sebastian