Android text message reminder.

KR_king

hi guys

Since i always forget that I received a message on my phone, I'm looking for a app that keeps my phone notifying me until I have seen the message.

Does anybody know an app like this or does it even exists?

My phone is a rooted HTC sensation running Sense 5.

Core i7 2600  Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3P-B3  EVGA GTX 970 FTW  16Gb 1600Mhz G.SKILL

Samsung 500Gb 840EVO RAID0 Random 80GB HDD Corsair GS700 Corsair ArticWhite C70

The message notification won't go away until you check it,I'm pretty sure of that.At least that's what my phone does.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

The message notification won't go away until you check it,I'm pretty sure of that.At least that's what my phone does.

this^^

Just about every app notification works that way unless u clear it from the notification menu

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

this^^

Just about every app notification works that way unless u clear it from the notification menu

My phone keeps it there even if I hit the clear button.It only goes away if I read it.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

My phone keeps it there even if I hit the clear button.It only goes away if I read it.

Indeed mine does that too. I explained my wish wrong. I would like it too keep making the sound and vibration one every 3 minutes or so. Is that possible?

with all notifications? O.o the inly app i know that does that is kik

Indeed mine does that too. I explained my wish wrong. I would like it too keep making the sound and vibration one every 3 minutes or so. Is that possible?

You could try this

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.j4velin.vibrationNotifier

It will keep vibrating until you turn on the screen but im not sure if it will keep vibrating until you take action on the notification

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

with all notifications? O.o the inly app i know that does that is kik

No.Just for messaging.

When I pick up my phone,if there are any notifications,it will vibrate.But that's because I have an S3 and it's one of Samsung's features. D:

Thanks guys!

Vibration Notifier looks like it will do the job.

Again amazingly quick help, man i love this forum!