Hetzner AX41 B665 Driver Nightmare

Hi Everyone,

I am running Windows 2022 on a Hetzner AX41.  It is the AM5 B665D4U-1L (AM5).  I am fighting since 9am this morning to find the right drivers.  This is not unusual with Hetzner AM5 boards but this one has me stumped.  I have one ACPI driver missing and windows device manager doesn't give me much assistance.  

The problem is for those who don't know is that the B665 does not have chipset drivers on the AMD website nor is it listed on ASRockRack website. This is a board developed for high volume data centre clients who order thousands at once.  I know there are drivers because for an extra 30€ per month I can have a windows licence from Hetzner which I know has all the drivers and no missing drivers but I don't want to pay this additional cost because it almost doubles the server cost. 

I have gone through every combination of driver I can think of including the B650 chipset drivers (which I believe that this particular chipset is based on).  HW info reports that the chipset is AMD PRO 655 which also points to it being a subset of the 650 chipset.

Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks

Chris

Screenshot 2024-06-21 at 13.25.08.png

Screenshot 2024-06-21 at 13.31.23.png

I also have a list of what is installed with working drivers and I can't for the life of me see what is missing.  

I have also asked Hetzner support but they have no idea and there is only so much they will do it's cheap hosting after all. 

Screenshot 2024-06-21 at 13.35.10.png

Screenshot 2024-06-21 at 13.35.19.png