Explorer.exe crashes my pc once a day

Svenvdv

I have a new pc for like 3 weeks now, everything went well untill my pc started crashing like once per day.
I have found the error to be related to explorer.exe 
this is the error it gives (it is in dutch but it basically says program explorer.exe version 10.0.22621.3733 doesnt communicate with windows anymore)
the Proces ID is 1002

It varies when the crash happens, sometimes its 1 hour after I start the pc or sometimes it happens at the end of the day when system is active for like 6 hours.
The crash happens when I interact with the task bar when trying to change application (for example from valorant to discord)

I am using windows 11 pro

I tried some fixed from the internet already but they didnt work (like clearing explorer history)

When my pc freezes I can still move my mouse but cant click on anything. when watching a video it will give a loading sign. When im in a discord call while it happens I can still hear the people in call and they can also hear me still. Same for games like valorant, I can still hear game audio and am able to communicate

Does anyone have any idea what I could do to fix it

If I need to provite more information please let me know
image.thumb.png.9fbfe5031b5afc55b3a1de8964cfb3db.png

Current PC
CPU: Ryzen 7 7700
GPU Radeon RX 7700XT
MOBO: Gigabyte B650 Eagle AX
RAM: Lexar Ares 6000 CL30
SSD: WD SN580
CPU Cooler: Deepcool AK400
Case: Montech Sky Two
PSU: Corsair RMe 750w

PCPartPicker list: https://nl.pcpartpicker.com/list/kczGZJ

11 minutes ago, Svenvdv said:

I have a new pc for like 3 weeks now, everything went well untill my pc started crashing like once per day.
this is the error it gives (it is in dutch but it basically says program explorer.exe version 10.0.22621.3733 doesnt communicate with windows anymore)
the Proces ID is 1002

It varies when the crash happens, sometimes its 1 hour after I start the pc or sometimes it happens at the end of the day when system is active for like 6 hours.
The crash happens when I interact with the task bar when trying to change application (for example from valorant to discord)

I tried some fixed from the internet already but they didnt work (like clearing explorer history)

When my pc freezes I can still move my mouse but cant click on anything. when watching a video it will give a loading sign. When im in a discord call while it happens I can still hear the people in call and they can also hear me still. Same for games like valorant, I can still hear game audio and am able to communicate

Current PC
GPU Radeon RX 7700XT

5 hours ago, Svenvdv said:

the Proces ID is 1002

I would run SFC, DISM, and CHKDSK (I can provide the terminal commands if you’d like.)

this will fix possible corruption or missing system files. 

I love making PCPartPicker lists.

If I answer your question (or someone else), please mark it as the answer. 

Please refresh before replying, I like to edit my posts.

PC SPECS: Intel i5-12600K, RX 6700 XT, 32GB DDR4 RAM

Favorite cheap but great tech: AMD RX 6700 XT, Yunzii YZ75 Keyboard, Acer Nitro XV272U Vbmiiprx

20 hours ago, PowerPCFan said:

I would run SFC, DISM, and CHKDSK (I can provide the terminal commands if you’d like.)

this will fix possible corruption or missing system files. 

I tried this and it just crashed again, weirdly enough this time I didnt get any errors related to explorer.exe

I do get other erros but they dont seem to be the issue when it crashes
the other errors I get is this: Device Setup Manager Metadata staging failed  result=0x80070490 
Event ID is 131
it lives like 8 errors every time I start my pc and sometimes just random, but they are not around when the freeze happens

I have no clue what to do atm and could really use someones advice

Current PC
GPU Radeon RX 7700XT