Display issue that I'm not sure how to fix. Anyone know what happened?

VinSen

I opened up a video and upscaled it to 1440p on YT and when I did that it just fucked everything up on my Asus TUF gaming monitor. I have screen shots to show the differences. This first one is on my Asus monitor and it's making not just Youtube videos this weirdly red color, but also some videos on twitter as well. The second picture is... You know normal looking human skin (I took this screenshot on my other monitor which isn't experiencing this issue).  The third picture is when it first happened on a newly released trailer on Youtube, and I was trying to get a screenshot for content and noticed that it just looked way too bright. Again not sure what the hell happened, since I didn't change any kind of setting in display settings. I am using the Brave Browser if that's any help too. The specific Asus monitor too is the VG27AQL3A monitor 2560x1440 with 180hz. Tried also going into the monitor settings but I literally cannot access the color modes when using this as a display monitor, I've only been able to adjust it when I'm using my PS5.

image.png.1a0fbb7c08d0ff17af054f6378836c2d.pngScreenshot2024-06-19212151.png.b29800f90e3319db83a23da049e97b19.pngimage.thumb.png.a0015ec61b474d4fdd8583758eebb41b.png