2 Lists which one?

1 minute ago, KapteijnK said:

Yea so IDK if my room is too dark for the NO RGB, I think it looks so good! But I want to see my components IDK if that is possible in my room. Like the PC Builds with no RGB that Mr Matt Lee makes (The video) looks so dope! But there's of course filming lights on it so IDK if it would look as good in my room. Wdy think about that? That is what the fans were for just to light up the PC.

If you wanted to spend a huge amount on fans just to light up your PC, then you could get much cheaper ones that look good and get the job done. If you are fine with that, then you could get the 7800x3d. However, the 7600 is much better value for similar performance. 

3 minutes ago, filpo said:

or...

in this case yes, though there are some games which do benefit from the extra V cache

how big is the benefit? unless it makes a huge difference, the 7600 should be good enough for his needs. but it really just depends on what @KapteijnK thinks of the situation. 

3 minutes ago, KapteijnK said:

@filpo How do you think the PC would look in a darker room with only blue lights. Would I still be able to see the components of the PC?

well, I guess not. However, you can just throw a cheap rgb light strip in there and it'll look fine. Or get cheap rgb fans that look decent. Or both. If you want the 7800x3d, just throw it in @Why_Me's build. It already has rgb fans in it.

1 hour ago, ulookuglynoob said:

well, I guess not. However, you can just throw a cheap rgb light strip in there and it'll look fine. Or get cheap rgb fans that look decent. Or both.

Well, cheap RGB fans wouldn't perform as good would they? Than the PC will start to turn into Airplane mode.

5 minutes ago, KapteijnK said:

@filpo How do you think the PC would look in a darker room with only blue lights. Would I still be able to see the components of the PC?

Yes you should. If not buy some cheap rgb strips for 10 euros each and you can put them in your case

(or turn on the lights and don’t be a Dracula 😂)

Message me on discord (bread8669) for more help 

Current parts list

CPU: R5 5600 CPU Cooler: Stock

Mobo: Asrock B550M-ITX/ac

RAM: Vengeance LPX 2x8GB 3200mhz Cl16

SSD: P5 Plus 500GB Secondary SSD: Kingston A400 960GB

GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Gaming X

Fans: 1x Noctua NF-P12 Redux, 1x Arctic P12, 1x Corsair LL120

PSU: NZXT SP-650M SFX-L PSU from H1

Monitor: Samsung WQHD 34 inch and 43 inch TV

Mouse: Logitech G203

Keyboard: Rii membrane keyboard

Damn this space can fit a 4090 (just kidding)

Just now, KapteijnK said:

Well, cheap RGB fans wouldn't perform as good would they? Than the PC will start to turn into Airplane mode.

Not that cheap. Just cheaper than the ones you wanted. Besides, I have cheap rgb fans, and they are pretty quiet.

1 hour ago, ulookuglynoob said:

If you wanted to spend a huge amount on fans just to light up your PC, then you could get much cheaper ones that look good and get the job done. If you are fine with that, then you could get the 7800x3d. However, the 7600 is much better value for similar performance. 

how big is the benefit? unless it makes a huge difference, the 7600 should be good enough for his needs. but it really just depends on what @KapteijnK thinks of the situation. 

According to a benchmark video I found online there would be about a 13% FPS increase (With the 7600X version tho) IDK if that would be worth the extra 140 Euro's tho xD

7 minutes ago, KapteijnK said:

*sorry reposted by mistake*

Current parts list

Just now, KapteijnK said:

According to a benchmark video I found online there would be about a 13% FPS increase (With the 7600X version tho) IDK if that would be worth the extra 140 Euro's tho xD

Well, are  you happy with the performance of the CPU. The 7600 should perform similarly to the 7600x. If so, then get the 7800x3d.

1 hour ago, filpo said:

Yes you should. If not buy some cheap rgb strips for 10 euros each and you can put them in your case

(or turn on the lights and don’t be a Dracula 😂)

LMFAO, Thanks for the advise. I will think about this and probs get a better performance combo without RGB.

(Just watch out I'll be under your bed tonight because of that Dracula reference, keep the garlic away)

I wouldn't say that an extra 140 euros of a 13 percent fps increase isn't worth it unless you really need that extra 13 percent

3 minutes ago, KapteijnK said:

LMFAO, Thanks for the advise. I will think about this and probs get a better performance combo without RGB.

(Just watch out I'll be under your bed tonight because of that Dracula reference, keep the garlic away)

Well, the rgb does get the extra fps...

Spoiler

Nah jk. Always get better performance combo with less RGB.

2 minutes ago, KapteijnK said:

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU Cooler: *Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE ARGB 66.17 CFM CPU Cooler  (€40.90 @ Amazon Netherlands) 
Case: *Fractal Design Focus 2 RGB ATX Mid Tower Case  (€84.90 @ Amazon Netherlands) 
Case Fan: *ARCTIC P12 56.3 CFM 120 mm Fan  (€10.49 @ Amazon Netherlands) 
Total: €136.29
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
*Lowest price parts chosen from parametric criteria
Generated by PCPartPicker 2024-05-07 18:11 CEST+0200

49 minutes ago, Why_Me said:

I swear to god, if I see that Gigabyte B650 Eagle recommended on here one more time I'm going to lose it. That board comes with the old school 1G LAN which is the last thing you want in Europe. 

oh sorry, i know  people here in the us with that board and it runs great, didn't know it would be a problem elsewhere, thanks for the info haha

2 hours ago, Dedayog said:

I don';t, but he seems to want to spend $100 on fans at the cost of performance.

For him, it's a great build for what he WANTS.   

If he wanted a pink and purple scooter, I'd paint that shit for him right now.

Once you've explained yourself, the customer can buy ANYTHING they want no matter what you think.  That's it.  The end.

LMFAO This is the best reaction bro 🤣

2 hours ago, Why_Me said:

I swear to god, if I see that Gigabyte B650 Eagle recommended on here one more time I'm going to lose it. That board comes with the old school 1G LAN which is the last thing you want in Europe.  @KapteijnK you want a ATX 3.0 psu for these RTX 40XX cards due to the adapter.  The 120mm fan goes inside the back of this case for a exhaust fan.

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: *AMD Ryzen 5 7600 3.8 GHz 6-Core Processor  (€194.89 @ Amazon Netherlands) 
CPU Cooler: *Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE 66.17 CFM CPU Cooler  (€38.90 @ Amazon Netherlands) 
Motherboard: *MSI PRO B650-S WIFI ATX AM5 Motherboard  (€159.00 @ Amazon Netherlands) 
Memory: G.Skill Flare X5 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 Memory  (€123.95 @ Azerty) 
Storage: *Lexar NM710 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive  (€113.85 @ Azerty) 
Video Card: PNY VERTO OC GeForce RTX 4080 SUPER 16 GB Video Card  (€999.00 @ Amazon Netherlands) 
Case: *Fractal Design Focus 2 ATX Mid Tower Case  (€74.90 @ Amazon Netherlands) 
Power Supply: *MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  (€159.99 @ Amazon Netherlands) 
Case Fan: *ARCTIC P12 56.3 CFM 120 mm Fan  (€10.49 @ Amazon Netherlands) 
Total: €1874.97
Generated by PCPartPicker 2024-05-07 17:33 CEST+0200

So Why_Me, I just editted this part list of yours to my preferences, just one quick question what would be the option of case fans in here? Like a few more P12's in here would do a much better chop than the 2 Intake fans at front and the 1 at the back for exhaust. Is there room for maybe 2-3 more on top of the case for more exhaust?

Lemnme know please

List:

https://nl.pcpartpicker.com/list/YJNNmD

the 2 at the front are big ass fans, you could add more but it might just make more noise, the natural flow would be from the front mesh, top fan supplies air for cpu cooler, bottom for gpu intake. the back would just get the hot air coming out of the cooler out of the case, you really dont need more

4 hours ago, BentleyOwen123 said:

the 2 at the front are big ass fans, you could add more but it might just make more noise, the natural flow would be from the front mesh, top fan supplies air for cpu cooler, bottom for gpu intake. the back would just get the hot air coming out of the cooler out of the case, you really dont need more

This ^^

9 minutes ago, KapteijnK said:

@Why_MeI swapped out some parts, I'd think this would be the absolute perfect system!

https://nl.pcpartpicker.com/user/KapteijnK/saved/#view=qjHL7P

if you want to spend 88 euros on two fans then so be it

4000D airflow doesn't really make sense when the 903 MAX is here but if you want to then it's fine

Current parts list

17 hours ago, Why_Me said:

That dual tower cpu cooler won't clear that RGB RAM due to height issues.

Which 1 with an equal price will?

16 minutes ago, KapteijnK said:

Which 1 with an equal price will?

https://www.techpowerup.com/review/amd-ryzen-5-7600-non-x/ 

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: *AMD Ryzen 5 7600 3.8 GHz 6-Core Processor  (€194.89 @ Amazon Netherlands) 
Memory: *G.Skill Flare X5 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 Memory  (€123.95 @ Azerty) 
Total: €318.84
Generated by PCPartPicker 2024-05-09 19:49 CEST+0200