Random Crashing while Gaming

Go to solution Solved by ItsHunterM8,

I figured it out 

I borrowed a GPU and 2 ram sticks from my universities computer lab and after switching out my parts one by one I found that the problem was indeed the ram.

I guess my ram experienced something which caused it to become faulty. My lecturer proposed that it mightve been a voltage spike since that pretty common in Indonesia in houses that don't use stabilisers. I have a stabilizer at home but not in my apartment, which is where I'm currently using my pc, and so I guess a voltage spike very well could've been the reason for it.

Now I gotta get new ram but these prices are the exact same as 4 years ago when I got my ram sticks ☠️

Thanks for all the help guys I rlly appreciate it

I figured it out 

I borrowed a GPU and 2 ram sticks from my universities computer lab and after switching out my parts one by one I found that the problem was indeed the ram.

I guess my ram experienced something which caused it to become faulty. My lecturer proposed that it mightve been a voltage spike since that pretty common in Indonesia in houses that don't use stabilisers. I have a stabilizer at home but not in my apartment, which is where I'm currently using my pc, and so I guess a voltage spike very well could've been the reason for it.

Now I gotta get new ram but these prices are the exact same as 4 years ago when I got my ram sticks ☠️

Thanks for all the help guys I rlly appreciate it