Pc stuttering in games and in general

I had this stuttering issues in games and when moving things around screen like dragging windows around and animations seem laggy on my old pc which i sold for that reason ( the issue became evident 2 weeks after building the pc) then i sold said pc. And i build another one but i still have the stuttering issue this time from day 1. The specs of the 2 pc's are listed below. I have verified on both the builds that all the parts were fully functional and both displayed no signs of thermal throttling. If any other details are required i am willing to provide

Part list for pc 1 (i sold this one):
Ryzen 7 5700x

gigabyte b550m-k rev 1.1 mobo

deepcool ak400 zero dark cpu cooler

32gb 2 x 16gb ram cl 18 3600mhz

rtx 4060 pny vetero

psu msi mag a650bn

case(not relevent but i thought i would provide) msi mag 112r

Part list for pc 2 ( i recently built this one i still have this):

Intel i5 12600kf

asus prime  b660m-a wifi d4 mobo

deepcool ak400 cpu cooler

32gb 2 x 16gb ram cl 16 3200mhz

rtx 3060 gigabyte

psu msi mag a650bn

case(not relevent but i thought i would provide) msi mag 112r

Assuming you install all drivers and update firmwares and BIOS, then what program do you install and have running? 

I once had HWiNFO running in the background with Rivaturner to show HWiNFO stats in video games. Having HWiNFO running causes a lot of stutters, especially in video games with high framerates. 

PC Setup: 

HYTE Y60 White/Black + Custom ColdZero ventilation sidepanel

Intel Core i7-10700K + Corsair Hydro Series H100x

G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 32GB (F4-3600C16Q-32GTZR)

ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 3080Ti OC LC

ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-G GAMING (Wi-Fi)

Samsung EVO Plus 1TB

Samsung EVO Plus 1TB

Crucial MX500 2TB

Crucial MX300 1TB

Corsair HX1200i

Peripherals: 

Samsung Odyssey Neo G9 G95NC 57"

Samsung Odyssey Neo G7 32"

ASUS ROG Harpe Ace Aim Lab Edition Wireless

ASUS ROG Claymore II Wireless

ASUS ROG Sheath BLK LTD'

Corsair SP2500

Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO X (Limited Editon) & Beyerdynamic TYGR 300R + FiiO K7 DAC/AMP

RØDE VideoMic II + Elgato WAVE Mic Arm

Racing SIM Setup: 

Sim-Lab GT1 EVO Sim Racing Cockpit + Sim-Lab GT1 EVO Single Screen holder

Svive Racing D1 Seat

Samsung Odyssey G9 49"

Simagic Alpha Mini

Simagic GT4 (Dual Clutch)

CSL Elite Pedals V2

Logitech K400 Plus

2 minutes ago, BetteBalterZen said:

Assuming you install all drivers and update firmwares and BIOS, then what program do you install and have running? 

I once had HWiNFO running in the background with Rivaturner to show HWiNFO stats in video games. Having HWiNFO running causes a lot of stutters, especially in video games with high framerates. 

no i do not have any background programs running

Hmm okay. Sounds kinda weird how two very different PCs experience the same stutter, with a fully updated and clean Windows... Did you use the same monitor with both PCs? Do you perhabs have access to another monitor you could try? 

Again, I'm assuming you have set your monitor to its highest refreshrate and so on. 

PC Setup: 

HYTE Y60 White/Black + Custom ColdZero ventilation sidepanel

Intel Core i7-10700K + Corsair Hydro Series H100x

G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 32GB (F4-3600C16Q-32GTZR)

ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 3080Ti OC LC

ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-G GAMING (Wi-Fi)

Samsung EVO Plus 1TB

Samsung EVO Plus 1TB

Crucial MX500 2TB

Crucial MX300 1TB

Corsair HX1200i

Peripherals: 

Samsung Odyssey Neo G9 G95NC 57"

Samsung Odyssey Neo G7 32"

ASUS ROG Harpe Ace Aim Lab Edition Wireless

ASUS ROG Claymore II Wireless

ASUS ROG Sheath BLK LTD'

Corsair SP2500

Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO X (Limited Editon) & Beyerdynamic TYGR 300R + FiiO K7 DAC/AMP

RØDE VideoMic II + Elgato WAVE Mic Arm

Racing SIM Setup: 

Sim-Lab GT1 EVO Sim Racing Cockpit + Sim-Lab GT1 EVO Single Screen holder

Svive Racing D1 Seat

Samsung Odyssey G9 49"

Simagic Alpha Mini

Simagic GT4 (Dual Clutch)

CSL Elite Pedals V2

Logitech K400 Plus

12 hours ago, BetteBalterZen said:

Hmm okay. Sounds kinda weird how two very different PCs experience the same stutter, with a fully updated and clean Windows... Did you use the same monitor with both PCs? Do you perhabs have access to another monitor you could try? 

Again, I'm assuming you have set your monitor to its highest refreshrate and so on. 

I have used the same monitor with the 2 pc's however i do not have another monitor but the frametime graph also seems to be unstable could the monitor have anything to do with that edit: i borrowed a friends monitor it still stutters

What are your temps like? That case is very closed off and it's a mid tower cooler.  You said no signs of thermal throttling, but stuttering is a sign.  What are your idle temps in hwinfo64 and what do they go to when you launch a game, does hwinfo tell you it's not throttling?

Did you use enough thermal paste on application and make sure to remove the plastic film on bottom of cooler?

My first guess is it's getting too hot, and even if the cpu isn't throttling your vrms might be.   Check with hwinfo but you can also open the side of the case and point a fan at it, see if that helps.

56 minutes ago, andy_man said:

What are your temps like? That case is very closed off and it's a mid tower cooler.  You said no signs of thermal throttling, but stuttering is a sign.  What are your idle temps in hwinfo64 and what do they go to when you launch a game, does hwinfo tell you it's not throttling?

Did you use enough thermal paste on application and make sure to remove the plastic film on bottom of cooler?

My first guess is it's getting too hot, and even if the cpu isn't throttling your vrms might be.   Check with hwinfo but you can also open the side of the case and point a fan at it, see if that helps.

temps are good when i said no signs on thermal throttling stable 30 idle and 60 while playing game 

3 hours ago, Sychicyuto said:

temps are good when i said no signs on thermal throttling stable 30 idle and 60 while playing game 

help pls

6 hours ago, Sychicyuto said:

HELP

On 4/25/2024 at 4:25 PM, Sychicyuto said:

help

help

On 4/25/2024 at 9:02 AM, andy_man said:

temps are good when i said no signs on thermal throttling stable 30 idle and 60 while playing game