Upgrading HP EliteDesk 800 G1 TWR

Go to solution Solved by OSperson2,
9 hours ago, Newbietobe5467 said:

I need help upgrading my HP PC, my main caveat is my PSU, I need to upgrade my PSU in order to upgrade anything else GPU wise. I currently have a Rx 560 and I know this PC can do more it's just my PSU is holding me back, any power supply options for me? And it does not use a standard 24 pin motherboard connector I honestly don't know what connector Powers the motherboard or CPU any idea to find that out?

If you look online, you can find adapters to fit a new PSU, these will attach the PSU to the motherboard then you have the extra cables for the GPU, or you can refer to this video: 

I need help upgrading my HP PC, my main caveat is my PSU, I need to upgrade my PSU in order to upgrade anything else GPU wise. I currently have a Rx 560 and I know this PC can do more it's just my PSU is holding me back, any power supply options for me? And it does not use a standard 24 pin motherboard connector I honestly don't know what connector Powers the motherboard or CPU any idea to find that out?

9 hours ago, Newbietobe5467 said:

If you look online, you can find adapters to fit a new PSU, these will attach the PSU to the motherboard then you have the extra cables for the GPU, or you can refer to this video: