upgrade?

BANGINGxBT

what current GPU do you think will last 2 generation of GPUs for solo games like forest fallouts last of us etc.. you get the idea.

my current GPU is a 2060 and that lasted me 2 generation of GPU so I wanna do the same again with a current card :3 or should I wait and see what the 50 series brings to the table xxx

What are the full system specs includes the brand and model of the PSU?

4 minutes ago, BANGINGxBT said:

what current GPU do you think will last 2 generation of GPUs for solo games like forest fallouts last of us etc.. you get the idea.

my current GPU is a 2060 and that lasted me 2 generation of GPU so I wanna do the same again with a current card :3 or should I wait and see what the 50 series brings to the table xxx

the really important omission here is what performance exactly are you targeting? right now, probably any gpu that can manage 1080p60fps on alan wake 2 should be decent for the next year or two tbh. although 1440p60fps should probably be the target but im no too sure tbh. like a 3080 and up should be alright. 

13 minutes ago, BANGINGxBT said:

or should I wait and see what the 50 series brings to the table xxx

We're pretty late in the cycle so if you can afford to wait, then wait.

I'd be surprised if it offered something great, but it might drop prices of the current gen so either way you shouldn't be worse off.

18 hours ago, --SID-- said:

What are the full system specs includes the brand and model of the PSU?

okay so ryzen 7 5800x, crucial pro ddr4 ram 16x4 ,gigabyte 750W 80 plus glod, asus tuf gaming B550M-PLUS AMD motherboard, WD-black 2TB m.2 and a gigabyte RTX 2060