Please help my only laptop is boot looping

So my beloved G14 has started boot looping. I have no idea why. It will sometimes get into windows, sometimes it will boot loop for an hour, and then get into windows and stay in windows 1-15 minutes and start boot looping again. It never boot loops if it’s in BIOS or if it’s in a blue windows repair or restart screen. Here is what I have tried so far.

1: re installing windows, it boot lopped during the process several times and I had to attempt the re install several times since it would corrupt

2: taking out the only removable stick of ram

3: new SSD

4: turning off almost all BIOS settings (this helped for a bit and then stopped working)

5: unplugged the battery and power drained it

6: hard and soft reset with the power button 

7: repasting the entire freaking laptop

8: literally tore it down to bare bones and unplugged and replugged every zif connector and connecter in general possible.

9: running it off A/C power only with no battery

10: flashing BIOS to oldest version I could find (312) and almost every version in between to the newest one (319)

11: crying

NONE of these things worked! I’m at a loss right now and starting to panic 😕 this is my only laptop and it’s not in warranty and I do not know what to do. Model # is GA402RJ-G14.R96700. Currently left it on 319 and put it back together with new paste on all the VRMs, chipset, and vapor chamber. Still boot loops 8 times out of 10.

I do NOT understand why this won’t boot loop in BIOS or in the windows blue screen UI, but the fact that it doesn’t if anything just makes this more frustrating.

1 hour ago, GhostBlood said:

Have you tried getting an older version of a windows ISO? Perhaps the one you're using is corrupt in some sorta fashion or just flat out borked?

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT