Bypass network firewall blocking games

Hi, I’m onboard a ship where we use satellite internet, we have a terminal we log in and we pay for a specific data allowance.

The problem is you can only browse, you can’t play any games even mobile games such as clash of clans and you can’t connect to a vpn or proxy either. Basically you can only browse which really sucks since we use starlink and te connection is good.
Even with the old satellite internet which was slow and expensive we were able to play so this is very disappointing. 
Is there a way to bypass this or make it seem like all the traffic from my computer is going through a website? 

Any input would be highly appreciated, thanks! 

can you SSH/remote desktop? 

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup

This site cannot and will not assist bypassing restrictions 😉

4 hours ago, OddOod said:

can you SSH/remote desktop? 

Would consume too much data.

*** Thread locked ***

Asking or proving help on bypassing any set restrictions is not allowed. I assume this is your workplace. Take the subject up with your superiors or workers representative. Doing something that will essentially break the trust will be worse for all, not just you.

• Discussion on engaging in hacking or cracking is not allowed, including:
    • Bypassing security features, restrictions, or filters (including parental filters, school restrictions, or workplace monitoring), including on your own device.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv