MBR2GPT issues

So I recently upgraded my GPU/CPU and am trying to make use of ReBar on my AsRock B450m Pro4.

I've done the leg work and my Win 10 is running in Legacy mode. I attempted to use the tool the traditional way offline but it cannot locate my OS partition, cannot convert disk 0. I noticed however under disk management that disk 0 is set to my Crucial 1 tb SSD, not my Sabrent 512 m.2.

Disk 1 does have the ability to 'Mark as Active Partition" but I am very hesitant to go messing with all that and lose my ability to boot. I know enough to navigate around my mobo and do entry level changes like this but I'm not too advanced.

Can anyone help me get this fixed up so I can make the most of my new gpu?

For clarification, my 512 gb set as my C drive is my boot drive, so Disk 1 should be the one being recognized, not 0. Disk 1 aka C is labeled as Boot, Crash, Dump, Primary Partition., w/499 MB of recover partition.

Drive 0 has one partition of System Reserved, 50 MB (System, Active), with a separate partition as E, 931 gb, page file, primary partition.

PXL_20240416_035436140.jpg

4 hours ago, foxtrot26187 said:

Can anyone help me get this fixed up so I can make the most of my new gpu?

Are you able to boot to windows without the Crucial drive connected? Does the conversion tool run without that drive?

Make a bootable USB with the tool in my signature. Boot the USB, go into image processing, then use the Path to WIM option to capture your windows partition.

You may have to assign a drive letter to your windows partition beforehand. This can be done with the mount option in disk management.

Use the WIM to VHDX option to deploy the captured image to a virtual hard disk. Add the virtual disk to the boot menu.

If your copy of windows works fine on the USB, use the boot creator to erase and convert your main drive to GPT.