computer shuts down and doesn't turn back on, have to reconnect the psu power cable

so 3-4 days ago, when i was sleeping and after i woke up i found my pc was turned off which i found weird because after like an hour it should have triggered sleep and i could come back pressing keys or mouse click ot turn it back on. But after pressing power button few times i sense this strange issue quickly found out the culprit. It mostly happens in gaming but can happen in normal load as well like the initial one and the one now just 10mins ago. I have a local branded psu, i am currently not entirely sure about the issue so before buying anything i need to figure out everything properly.

11 minutes ago, avidgamer121 said:

so 3-4 days ago, when i was sleeping and after i woke up i found my pc was turned off which i found weird because after like an hour it should have triggered sleep and i could come back pressing keys or mouse click ot turn it back on. But after pressing power button few times i sense this strange issue quickly found out the culprit. It mostly happens in gaming but can happen in normal load as well like the initial one and the one now just 10mins ago. I have a local branded psu, i am currently not entirely sure about the issue so before buying anything i need to figure out everything properly.

Full spec list.  Be specific, Especially about the PSU.

Just now, Hinjima said:

Full spec list.  Be specific, Especially about the PSU.

16gb ram, 1050 ti, h470 mobo, i3 10105f, ant esports vs500l psu

6 minutes ago, avidgamer121 said:

16gb ram, 1050 ti, h470 mobo, i3 10105f, ant esports vs500l psu

Just by being sceptical I will say that the 'Ant esports vs500l psu ' is the problem here. Its sketchy at best.