Laptop for uni

Hey there,

I'm planning on getting a new laptop for med school. I won't game on it (got my tower+parsec for that), so I'd only use it for assignments, researching and multimedia (and some note-taking). I'll probably use an iPad or a Galaxy Tab (or anything the like) for handwritten notes. Refresh rate should at least be 120Hz (I'm spoiled, I guess). 512GB of SSD is fine, however I'd prefer a TB. As I do sometimes code (inefficiently), 16GB of RAM is required. Don't really care display-wise, it should obviously look good. Good speakers are welcome.

I'm based in Switzerland and have a budget of roughly 1k-1.4k CHF.

I was originally looking at a Galaxy Book4 Pro 360, however they do not officialy ship to Switzerland and the importing is a bit of a pain in the butt (Amazon didn't want to deliver; it sat in their warehouse for 3 weeks and then they cancelled the order), plus they do not have a Swiss keyboard layout. Currently I have my eye on an ASUS Vivobook S16 OLED (model no. S5606MA-MX027W, roughly 1.2k CHF), however Redditors seem to be complaining about ASUS' QC (does ASUS actually have QC issues or is it just Reddit being Reddit?).

Any opinions on my current "selection" or even any recommendations?

Thanks!