PC Build

Budget (including currency): IDK, same price or lower.

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for:  IDK, mostly gaming and some other stuff.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc):  I was just wondering If anyone wanted to give me some advice on this build and if I need to change anything the only thing that I don't want to change is the 64GB of RAM. You can change the brand, the speed but I do want DDR5 64GB. Before you say anything I know that I don't need it but I want it so please don't criticize me about that. https://pcpartpicker.com/list/8cXsrv

14 minutes ago, AVKCOOLWONDER37 said:

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for:  IDK, mostly gaming and some other stuff.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc):  I was just wondering If anyone wanted to give me some advice on this build and if I need to change anything the only thing that I don't want to change is the 64GB of RAM. You can change the brand, the speed but I do want DDR5 64GB. Before you say anything I know that I don't need it but I want it so please don't criticize me about that. https://pcpartpicker.com/user/AVKCOOLWONDER37/saved/kRKK7P 

Parts list is private.

parts list is private. we cant access it. or at least I can't.

39 minutes ago, AVKCOOLWONDER37 said:

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc):  I was just wondering If anyone wanted to give me some advice on this build and if I need to change anything the only thing that I don't want to change is the 64GB of RAM. You can change the brand, the speed but I do want DDR5 64GB. Before you say anything I know that I don't need it but I want it so please don't criticize me about that. https://pcpartpicker.com/list/8cXsrv

Seems you're upgrading, but we don't know from what and what you're doing with it so it's hard to rate your upgrade...

And why do you absolutely need 64GB RAM ? 100000 open Chrome tabs ? 😄

System : AMD R9 5900X / Gigabyte X570 AORUS PRO/ 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance 3600CL18 ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Eisbaer 280mm AIO (with 2xArctic P14 fans) / 2TB Crucial T500  NVme + 2TB WD SN850 NVme + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD drives/ Corsair RM850x PSU/  Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones

1 hour ago, PDifolco said:

Seems you're upgrading, but we don't know from what and what you're doing with it so it's hard to rate your upgrade...

And why do you absolutely need 64GB RAM ? 100000 open Chrome tabs ? 😄

I am not upgrading this is my second system that is better than the one before, but it will be in the same case and using the same power supply. And I guess I don't need 64GB. I can go down to 32GB.

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: *Intel Core i7-12700KF 3.6 GHz 12-Core Processor  ($194.99 @ Amazon) 
CPU Cooler: *Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE 66.17 CFM CPU Cooler  ($35.90 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: *MSI PRO Z690-A WIFI ATX LGA1700 Motherboard  ($145.00 @ MSI) 
Memory: *Silicon Power Value Gaming 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 Memory  ($97.98 @ Amazon) 
Storage: *Acer Predator GM7000 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive  ($130.00 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: MSI DUKE GeForce GTX 1070 Ti 8 GB Video Card  (Purchased For $0.00) 
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro 2 ATX Full Tower Case  (Purchased For $0.00) 
Power Supply: Phanteks Revolt X 1200 W 80+ Platinum Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  (Purchased For $0.00) 
Monitor: LG 27GL83A-B 27.0" 2560 x 1440 144 Hz Monitor  (Purchased For $0.00) 
Total: $603.87
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
*Lowest price parts chosen from parametric criteria
Generated by PCPartPicker 2024-04-11 15:54 EDT-0400

42 minutes ago, AVKCOOLWONDER37 said:

I am not upgrading this is my second system that is better than the one before, but it will be in the same case and using the same power supply. And I guess I don't need 64GB. I can go down to 32GB.

But what will you do on this rig ?

System : AMD R9 5900X / Gigabyte X570 AORUS PRO/ 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance 3600CL18 ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Eisbaer 280mm AIO (with 2xArctic P14 fans) / 2TB Crucial T500  NVme + 2TB WD SN850 NVme + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD drives/ Corsair RM850x PSU/  Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones

23 hours ago, PDifolco said:

But what will you do on this rig ?

I probably will mostly be gaming, but I will also be doing some word processor based work, also some 3D modeling.