New PC Build for a 3D Artist

3 minutes ago, brob said:

Yes, as I said look at the Socket Support (rightmost) Colum of the image you posted. It lists the memory slots that were used in qualifying the kit. If the column shows 1,2, 1x32 and 2x32 sticks were tested, not 4x32. If the column shows 1,2,4 all four sticks were tested together.

I did not say only 2 sticks were supported, just that only 2 sticks were qualified by the motherboard manufacturer. The listed kits may be stable at advertised speed and timings. But not necessarily so. In fact early on even qualified 4 stick kits occasionally proved unstable with particular CPU instances.

It's not true that Intel CPU only outperform AMD in single core use. Which is why I inquired about the actual software being used. But since you are set on a particular path I'll drop the inquiry.

Oh i see!!! what makes me wonder then why they only test 2 slots with a 4 stick kit... wtf haha 
But totally make sense what you say! Thanks for pointing that out 🙂

Yes the CPU is totally fine, I know friends using it too and they hadn't have a single problem with it. 
I do mostly Texturing in Mari that's why the 4090 and 128gb ram, and render my scenes in Houdini and Renderman. that's why the CPU and Ram. 
I haven't heard of any issue with AMD on the high-end tools, maybe Blender or Cinema4D have some issues I don't know.