Recommendations for backpack with a few specifics

Go to solution Solved by ulookuglynoob,

I think this may be a good laptop. Idk. It has an insulated compartment 4 ur food. and up to a 17 in laptop.

Hey guys I'm having a bit of trouble looking for a backpack with few specific uses. I not expecting to get an exact solution on here but if you have any recommendations, I would appreciate it! 

I just bought the MSI stealth 14 laptop for school and gaming on the go. I am looking for a backpack that would be able to carry it with its accessories but also have a cooler compart for food. I have a backpack currently that does just that, but it can only fit my old 10-inch laptop which unfortunately died. The company does not make the backpack bigger for larger laptops and I am running into the same issue with other brands. I am at school and work all day and being able to carry my things with me is important. My hands are normally occupied with books, water bottle, lab coats and other lab and school materials. I do not have any other viable methods besides buying a lunch box to carry which is something I would like to avoid if possible. 

Thank you again!

errm

ltt backpack?

its expensive tho

Did I help you?? Then please mark my answer as the solution!

56 minutes ago, djksm said:

errm

ltt backpack?

its expensive tho

I looked at what they have but there isn't an insulated compartment

Yea

LTT Backpack should fit your needs.

Take a look: Backpack

This is LTT forums. You can't expect us to not recommend it.

It looks pretty nice.

And it's ONLY $249.

What a great deal.

Honestly, I don't think I could afford that.

Anyways, I don't think most people on this site are backpacks enthusiasts, so idk what the best backpack would be.

All I know is that the LTT Backpack should fit your need.

And it's worth it...

If money grew on trees.

oh. Insulated compartment

wait, what's that?

I'ma search it up.

I think this may be a good laptop. Idk. It has an insulated compartment 4 ur food. and up to a 17 in laptop.

It may be too small. Maybe this? It looks way bigger. and up to 17.3 inch laptop. And it should have plenty of space for your other stuff. and has an insulated compartment. and its like 40 USD. More affordable than the LTT Backpack.

2 hours ago, ulookuglynoob said:

Thank you!! For some reason these options did not show up in my search. I appreciate the help!!