24/7 Corsair HJust 60 Liquid

Hey everyone! My PC that I use (My personal Rig) also hosts a small minecraft server so it runs 24/7, and I am worried that my H60 might start having problems/lesser life. I just wanna ask if I should worry that much for my H60, and any other parts on my system? And the title messed up :P(It should say "24/7 Corsair H60 Liquid Cooling")

Edited by seshan10

build specs helps for a solution.

airdeano

AMD A10 Overclocked (4 GHz), Radeon 6670, 8GB Corsair Ram, 2TB Seagate Barracuda.

A decent air cooler would probably be more reliable because there is less points to failure. With a heat sink and a fan you would just have to worry about a fan dying which in unlikely, where as with a AiO you could have a fan dying, pump failure, and however unlikely it may be, a leak. If it were me in this situation i wouldn't trust an H60 to be running 24/7.

A decent air cooler would probably be more reliable because there is less points to failure. With a heat sink and a fan you would just have to worry about a fan dying which in unlikely, where as with a AiO you could have a fan dying, pump failure, and however unlikely it may be, a leak. If it were me in this situation i wouldn't trust an H60 to be running 24/7.

Alright, thanks for that!