Will this RX 7800 XT fit in my case?

Brexy9
Go to solution Solved by Hinjima,
1 hour ago, Brexy9 said:

Hey guys, Planning on getting a XFX QICK 319 RX 7800 XT soon and wanted to ask can that GPU fit in my case? (Cooler Master MB311L is my case) Cooler Masters Site says it can fit up to a 340mm GPU and the XFX QICK is 335mm but it doesn't say is it 340mm with front fans or 340mm without front fans and I've been long overdo with a upgrade with my MSI Gaming X GTX 1070 so I really hope it can fit since one is on sale for a really good deal

The case came with preinstalled front fans so the GPU length is 340mm with front fans installed 🙂

You can always turn the PC off, remove the front filter and put a yardstick through all the way to the back of the case and see 🙂

Hey guys, Planning on getting a XFX QICK 319 RX 7800 XT soon and wanted to ask can that GPU fit in my case? (Cooler Master MB311L is my case) Cooler Masters Site says it can fit up to a 340mm GPU and the XFX QICK is 335mm but it doesn't say is it 340mm with front fans or 340mm without front fans and I've been long overdo with a upgrade with my MSI Gaming X GTX 1070 so I really hope it can fit since one is on sale for a really good deal

Should be fine. You would take off the front pannel to mount the fans so all that room for the graphics card will remain available. Good luck on your build!

1 hour ago, Brexy9 said:

The case came with preinstalled front fans so the GPU length is 340mm with front fans installed 🙂

You can always turn the PC off, remove the front filter and put a yardstick through all the way to the back of the case and see 🙂

21 hours ago, ARandomPerson said:

Should be fine. You would take off the front pannel to mount the fans so all that room for the graphics card will remain available. Good luck on your build!

Thanks friend ❤️

20 hours ago, Hinjima said:

Will be doing that, cheers!