Glitch in some unity games

I have recently upgraded my GPU, and with that I reinstalled my OS. I suspect one of these has cause this glitch which is present in at least two games, both made with Unity. Phasmophobia, and 7 Days to Die. I also have been playing Tribes 3: Rivals, but that hasn't had much in the same way of glitches. It's possible they're using different versions, but that's the only similarity with these games I can think of. 

In the video, you can see what's happening. It's a visual stutter, like the Physics is broken whenever I run. Seems to happen more in Phas when I'm going towards the house, but definitely not exclusively. In 7 Days to die, the issue happened when running, jumping, and sometimes walking. In 7 Days, it seemed to stop after I reinstalled the game, but then after a while it came back. 

It's definitely worth noting that the games were kept on a different drive so they were not reinstalled with the OS, but seeing as the issue persisted post reinstall, I don't think that's it even if it did help.  Any ideas would be great. Thanks!

Hardware in case it matters: 

Ryzen 7 3800X
32 GB RAM (no overclock/xmp/docp)
4080 Super

Usage is never high, spiking, or falling during the glitches so far as I can tell. (MSI afterburner and Task Manager with cores/threads showing, not just overall.)