Need help with BSOD

So my PC is driving me crazy lately. I'm having BSOD's and whocrashed doesn't give me any information about it and nothing in the event viewer either. My code is Critical process died

It all started a few months ago. I had a 1080 with which I had issues in the past (it was artifacting in demanding games) (tried repasting if changing the thermal pads (which were a mess)) and finallu solved the issue by undeclocking it 50-100 mhz. But after about a year my pc started to BSOD. So I replaced the GPU for a 3060TI and it stopped doing it for a couple of weeks. Also I must say that I am a casual gamer. I mostly use my PC to work in software development and game from time to time. It BSOD from time to time but it wasn't the end of the world since I wasn't gaming a lot. Then palworld got out and I enjoyed that game a lot but I had a LOT of BSOD while playing. At first it seemed all right I was playing 3-4 hrs game sessions without any issues but then it started to crash more and more often. So I started suspecting my PCI-E riser. I have a meshlicious case and in that case the pci-e riser is folded in a 45 degrees angle so I replaced the riser for a gen 4 (was gen 3 at first) had a couple of good sessions and then crash came back again. So I suspected one of my SSD (1 tb WD blue) that was behind my mobo but really close to the GPU to have overheated. So I replaced both SSD for a 2tb 980 pro. Fresh windows install. BSOD again. At that point I was able to reproduce the error easily. Then I dismantled my pc completely putting the GPU directly in the slot I was not able to reproduce the issue... Then I tried with the riser. No issues again. Put it back in the case and the issue came back. So what I endend up doing was unscrewing the riser cable and that solved the issue for at least a month and a half. Then my son started playing forza horizon 5 streamed from my PC to his and at first no issues... But started crashing again yesterday.

Does anyone have any tips to troubleshoot this ? I tried to make whocrashed works but no luck.

Thanks for the help.

Main System: Ryzen 9 3900X, ASUS ROG Strix X570-I Gaming AM4, G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB CL16, GTX 1070 Zotac, Lian Li TU-150, 1X Samsung 970 Pro 512GB NVME SSD and 1X WD Blue SN550 NVME SSD, Fractal Design Ion SFX 650G 80 PLUS Gold Certified 650W Full Modular SFX-L Power

Server: 2X Xeon X5670 @2.93 GHZ, Asus Z8NA-D6, PIKE RAID Card DDR3 1333mhz 48GB of ram, 1X 1TB crucial sata SSD, 1X4TB HDD 1X3TB HDD

Laptop: Alienware 17 R3 6700HQ, 32GB RAM DDR4 2400MHZ, PM951 NVME SSD, GTX 970M

Peripherals: G910 Logitech Keyboard,Logitech G935 Headset, Logitech G502 lightspeed mouse, DELL 32 inch S3220GGF 165hz freesync