I bought the NZXT player one model, this is my first pc. I have watched tons of videos from LTT and other popular tech content creators. Ever video I have seen says to enable XMP. Here are the specs of the pre build:

CPU
Intel® Core™ i5-12400F
GPU
NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3050
Memory
32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR5 5200 MHz
Motherboard
B760
Storage
1TB NVMe M.2 SSD
PSU
650W Gold

Is there any conflict with the motherboard or anything that would make turning on XMP cause any harm or slowly damage something?

No. If the system is subsequently unstable simply turn off XMP.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

35 minutes ago, Kapiba said:

Can you return this and get something less cursed? 4 DIMM setups of DDR5 are sketchy at best, and the 8GB DIMMs perform worse than the 16GB DIMMs because of how they're organized. A 2x16GB kit rated at something like 6000 CL30 will likely cost the same as that memory setup, be significantly faster overall, and not be prone to as many issues. 

38 minutes ago, Kapiba said:

Is there any conflict with the motherboard or anything that would make turning on XMP cause any harm or slowly damage something?

No, XMP just might not work and therefore have system instability until you turn it off and/or remove two sticks. 

45 minutes ago, RONOTHAN## said:

Can you return this and get something less cursed? 4 DIMM setups of DDR5 are sketchy at best, and the 8GB DIMMs perform worse than the 16GB DIMMs because of how they're organized. A 2x16GB kit rated at something like 6000 CL30 will likely cost the same as that memory setup, be significantly faster overall, and not be prone to as many issues. 

No, XMP just might not work and therefore have system instability until you turn it off and/or remove two sticks. 

It’s a prebuilt, wouldn’t OP have to return the whole pc? 

1 hour ago, Kapiba said:

I bought the NZXT player one model, this is my first pc. I have watched tons of videos from LTT and other popular tech content creators. Ever video I have seen says to enable XMP. Here are the specs of the pre build:

CPU
Intel® Core™ i5-12400F
GPU
NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3050
Memory
Motherboard
B760
Storage
1TB NVMe M.2 SSD
PSU
650W Gold

I don’t see any problems with trying XMP, but definitely run a stability test. Might be unstable on 4 sticks of ddr5 @Kapiba

I've never used it, but I think there’s something called “memtest86” that you can boot into to test your RAM stability with XMP on. 

I love making PCPartPicker lists.

If I answer your question (or someone else), please mark it as the answer. 

Please refresh before replying, I like to edit my posts.

PC SPECS: Intel i5-12600K, RX 6700 XT, 32GB DDR4 RAM

Favorite cheap but great tech: AMD RX 6700 XT, Yunzii YZ75 Keyboard, Acer Nitro XV272U Vbmiiprx

9 minutes ago, PowerPCFan said:

It’s a prebuilt, wouldn’t OP have to return the whole pc? 

Didn't catch that it's a prebuilt. This has to be one of the dumbest part selections I've seen in a prebuilt in a while, not helped by the fact that checking their website they charge $75 extra for 4x8GB over 2x8GB, effectively more than the cost of a good 6000 CL30 kit for this system taking into account the price of the original kit.