Two MCM suggestions

Evenin'. Recently bought a few sets of medium and large MCM arches. Gonna be honest, I really like 'em. Although I do have two suggestions that I feel would improve the user experience.

1. Backing plates should have something for the arches to snap to position. Maybe a magnet sized bump or divet? Every time I take an arch off the plate and put it back on, I need to adjust it to get it back in place.

2. Put a screw hole on each end of the backplates, preferably closer to the edge. This:

• Ensures that the plate doesn't rotate on installation or when in use
  • Makes it easier to line up with other backplates and then level afterwards

Other than that, found these to be pretty easy to use. Good product that I generally recommend.

On 3/29/2024 at 1:24 AM, AutonomousRedux said:

2. Put a screw hole on each end of the backplates, preferably closer to the edge. This:

• Ensures that the plate doesn't rotate on installation or when in use
  • Makes it easier to line up with other backplates and then level afterwards

This is a thing for large arches and upwards. With smaller ones, I think the expectation is that you screw them tight enough and don't put too much force on them. Small arches are 47mm wide, medium 64mm. So if the twisting becomes bigger issue, you could go to hardware store and seek for metal mounting/connecting plates that would be wide enough.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv