Windows 10 USB Installer - "Missing Files" Cannot Complete installation

I'm trying to install Windows 10 Pro on two new builds (one AMD Ryzen, one Intel X79 XEON).

I have downloaded the official USB installer from Microsoft.com (USB Creation Tool), but every time I try to run the installation I get the following message (shown in the attached picture):

"Windows cannot install required files. make sure all files required for installation are available, and restart the installation. Error code 0x8007025D"

I have looked up the standard fixes for this error code, and nothing seems to be working. Also, these two systems are completely different (one has a Ryzen 5 2400G with Desktop RAM, the other has an Intel XEON CPU with ECC RAM).

I have tried using one RAM module installed, I have tried completely different RAM kits, I have tried the installation with more than one 2.5" SSD (and more than one m.2 SSD).
I made 3 different USB installers (directly from the Microsoft download page), and cleaned the SSD with the Diskpart utility each time.

At first, the Ryzen system was able to get Windows 10 Pro installed (using the first USB installer stick I made), but I was not able to download all of the official Microsoft updates and I could not install the AMD Adrenalin driver package.

No matter how many times I tried to install these updates, it was not working. So, I just tried re-installing Windows and now none of the USB installers seem to be working at all (I cannot even get Windows 10 installed).

The installer error message pops-up pretty quickly during the Windows 10 installation process, and refuses to proceed past that point.

I have tried a lot of different component parts, made multiple USB sticks, and nothing seems to be working.I have never seen a situation where I could not even install Windows 10.

What do you think is going on here?
Are there any fixes for this?

Mayby try to download the ISO and then use rufus?