PC Black screen while playing Graphics-intensive games

I'm asking on behalf of a friend. He's recently been facing a black screen issue, whenever he plays GPU-intensive games like Horizon Zero Dawn, Genshin Impact, RDR2.
However, this black screen doesn't occur when he plays games like Paladins or COD4: Modern Warfare.

This problem doesn't happen all the time. Whenever he starts a game and walks around the scene for 5-10 minutes, the FPS starts decreasing and the game stutters. after 10-15sec his PC goes into a black screen. However, the CPU and case fans are still spinning. And there's no way out of that black screen until he force restarts it. 

His GPU driver and everything is UpTodate , so it must be a hardware issue. But we're not sure which one it is.

His PC specs are as follows:

"Ryzen 5 3600 CPU

16GB (8+8) RAM

GTX 1660 Ti GPU
MSI B450M-A PRO MAX

Thermaltake Litepower 550W PSU"

Temps are within limit <75C, Even though I'm suspecting the PSU but we're not sure, 
Any idea what is causing this issue? 

19 minutes ago, MD Utsho said:

I'm asking on behalf of a friend. He's recently been facing a black screen issue, whenever he plays GPU-intensive games like Horizon Zero Dawn, Genshin Impact, RDR2.
However, this black screen doesn't occur when he plays games like Paladins or COD4: Modern Warfare.

This problem doesn't happen all the time. Whenever he starts a game and walks around the scene for 5-10 minutes, the FPS starts decreasing and the game stutters. after 10-15sec his PC goes into a black screen. However, the CPU and case fans are still spinning. And there's no way out of that black screen until he force restarts it. 

His GPU driver and everything is UpTodate , so it must be a hardware issue. But we're not sure which one it is.

His PC specs are as follows:

"Ryzen 5 3600 CPU

16GB (8+8) RAM

GTX 1660 Ti GPU
MSI B450M-A PRO MAX

Thermaltake Litepower 550W PSU"

Temps are within limit <75C, Even though I'm suspecting the PSU but we're not sure, 
Any idea what is causing this issue? 

if it's a black screen with the fans being loud and fast then it could be that the gpu crashed. maybe it's not getting enough power somehow, like a loose connector,  or the psu may faulty