Bios wont start

endedRay
Go to solution Solved by Robchil,

tried removing the drive and load without it? 

I just build my first gaming pc and everything went well. I maneged to download windows but then for a reason it didnt work, so I reset my bios by removing the CMOS battery and putting it back in after 10 minutes. But now, whenever i start my pc, nothing shows up on the screen and it is impossible to enter bios.
on the outside, my pc looks to be running just fine.

Here is the specs of my build

-Asus tuf gaming b550-Plus wifi II
-RTX 3060ti
-ryzen 5 5600
-1Tb WD blue ssd
-16 gb 3200mhz furry ram
-650w corsair psu
-Montech King 95 Pro

Do any of you know how to help me?

1 hour ago, endedRay said:

But now, whenever i start my pc, nothing shows up on the screen and it is impossible to enter bios.
on the outside, my pc looks to be running just fine.

Aside from the BIOS reset attempt, what other troubleshooting have you tried?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

23 hours ago, Fasauceome said:

Aside from the BIOS reset attempt, what other troubleshooting have you tried?

not much but I know my bios is running on the newest version. Do you have any idea of somthing I could try?

tried removing the drive and load without it? 

5 hours ago, endedRay said:

not much but I know my bios is running on the newest version. Do you have any idea of somthing I could try?

since the BIOS is running on the latest you can try flashing one version older. But save that option for later, first try running with only one stick of ram

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

On 3/20/2024 at 4:00 AM, Fasauceome said:

since the BIOS is running on the latest you can try flashing one version older. But save that option for later, first try running with only one stick of ram

I tried running it on 1 ram stick and it got me no further than before.

I just removed my ssd and tryed booting without it but onse again nothing happend.

On 3/21/2024 at 12:53 PM, endedRay said:

I just removed my ssd and tryed booting without it but onse again nothing happend.

On the motherboard box, does it tell you what BIOS version is on the motherboard? The TUF B550 can use BIOS flashback which might help here

Primary PC:

On 3/23/2024 at 4:26 PM, Fasauceome said:

On the motherboard box, does it tell you what BIOS version is on the motherboard? The TUF B550 can use BIOS flashback which might help here

I managed to fix my problem by removing ssd, starting without it and than puting it back in and restarting it