Pc bluescreening and not letting me install anything fixed by underclocking

Hi,

I am not sure if this is where I am supposed to post this, if I am not supposed to post this here I apologize in advance.

So, my pc was crashing after I accidentally installed ai suite 3 ( I did not know what it was after realizing what it does I immediately uninstalled it ) after that I started experiencing crashes and I tried to reset the bios manually by removing the cell in the motherboard. after a long chain of conversation with the company we found out something was wrong with the cpu ( i9-14900k ) they made me underclock the cpu by going to bios>AI tweaker>Performance core ratio and changing that to by core usage> and changing the values to 55, Doing this somehow fixed all my issues.

I am just wondering is this a common issue with the i9-14900k and how does this affect me, will I not be able to get the full output of the cpu?

Thank you in advance for any info you can give me.

I apologize again just in case this is not the appropriate place to post this and ask questions.

41 minutes ago, BakaDesu said:

I am just wondering is this a common issue with the i9-14900k and how does this affect me, will I not be able to get the full output of the cpu?

It's not that uncommon, but it's usually only crashing in a few games, not full on blue screens. If you're getting BSODs, I would RMA the CPU and get a new one. 

You are getting slightly worse performance because of that band-aid fix, not likely to be noticeable but I'd still want to swap a chip that didn't do that.