Marvo Monka Guru G995W drivers

I recently bought a marvo monka guru G995W mouse and I cant find the drivers for it anywhere, I cant even find it on their own website

5 minutes ago, BobRoss123 said:

I recently bought a marvo monka guru G995W mouse and I cant find the drivers for it anywhere, I cant even find it on their own website

Not all mice have drivers.  I can't find any drivers for any of their other mice either, only manuals and documents. 
I would say that there are no drivers for this particular mouse.

1 hour ago, Hinjima said:

Not all mice have drivers.  I can't find any drivers for any of their other mice either, only manuals and documents. 
I would say that there are no drivers for this particular mouse.

They advertised drivers for it as well as telling you how to download it on the manual but when you follow the link it doesn't give you drivers, their other mice have drivers, I download them to see if they work and they do and tell you to attach the corresponding mouse to it

13 minutes ago, BobRoss123 said:

They advertised drivers for it as well as telling you how to download it on the manual but when you follow the link it doesn't give you drivers, their other mice have drivers, I download them to see if they work and they do and tell you to attach the corresponding mouse to it

Monka Guru Wired mouse-1400px-v07.webp

4 hours ago, BobRoss123 said:

Well then, ask whoever you bought it from to provide you with the advertised software.

VGhlIHF1aWV0ZXIgeW91IGJlY29tZSwgdGhlIG1vcmUgeW91IGFyZSBhYmxlIHRvIGhlYXIu

^ not a crypto wallet