<$500 4K TV

Good afternoon!

I am looking to add a small media center to my basement and need a recommendation for the best 4K TV at or under $500. Size can range from 50+ inches preferably but I'm willing to compromise and go down to about 40+ if that gives me better options, the media center will be fairly close to the couch. If anyone has any recommendations that would be great. I know $500 isn't a ton of money for a super high-end, color accurate TV or anything but I'd like to maximize what I can get and this community probably can give better rec's than reddit. 

Edit: I should mention that the ONLY thing I will be using this for is 4K blu ray/DVD entertainment. Doesn't need to be a smart TV or anything insane because I have a great 4K blu ray player from Sony.

1 minute ago, r3nchCS said:

4K TV at or under $500

this gave me a heart attack

Never mind 4k has gotten alot cheaper... dang

Edited by Hellowpplz

I edit my messages more than not –

Probably some dude on the internet

Just now, Hellowpplz said:

Hey, if it doesn't work then maybe I'll have to spend more. That's alright too, if there's legit nothing good under $500 then I am willing to spend more, that's kind of just the line I drew in the sand for myself.

Just now, r3nchCS said:

Hey, if it doesn't work then maybe I'll have to spend more. That's alright too, if there's legit nothing good under $500 then I am willing to spend more, that's kind of just the line I drew in the sand for myself.

Nah I just bought a 4k tv at 60" for way more, mustve gotten cheaper. Mine was like 900-1k

1 minute ago, r3nchCS said:

He ythis is why HSN is genuinly good sometimes :). 300$ off. https://www.hsn.com/products/samsung-2023-50-q60c-4k-qled-smart-tv-with-2-year-warra/20952569

2 minutes ago, r3nchCS said:

Wait so 500 pounds or $500 USD?

15 hours ago, Hellowpplz said:

Wait so 500 pounds or $500 USD?

500 USD dollars

15 hours ago, Hellowpplz said:

Never mind 4k has gotten alot cheaper... dang

Yeah there are a LOT of options below $500, but the problem is I want the best quality and value for under that price point. Without searching reviews for essentially every TV that Best Buy (preferred retailer, I have their membership) sells for under that price there's really no way to tell which one is going to give me the best bang for my buck, so to speak. Hence the forum post! Also, things have changed even since the last "everyone is buying this tv" LTT video so I'm at a loss tbh.