guys i dont know what going on, im lost on my toughts regarding my samsung phone, maybe its RAT infected

like in this article it said, E: [PDP] lstat /c____/pdp_b__ : 0 - No PDP scenario - Samsung Community

its samsung galaxy note 10 5g+ i bought it used from indian shop in uae sharjah rolla area rolla mall, back in 2022 october, my mobile number is hacked with an indian individual called akhi aktar from facebook, nothing was opening in all my google apps gmail, maps, etc!, even when i created new google account jeanpmikhael@gmail.com same issue!, i dont know guys, is it because i should not add my mobile number anywhere online, i did removed my mobile number from all my online accounts facebook twitter etc, i even deleted my samsung account im not using it anymore because i cant delete my mobile number and i must add my mobile number to create samsung account was is concerning to me! :(, my samsung firmware is US american based, i dont know guys, maybe this no pdp is a main cause for all my google apps not working properly on my phone because i buyed it used? because maybe even when i formatted my mobile several times from 2022, replaced my sim card and created new account same problem from 2022 till today 2024, i dont know guys could the shop owner that he sold my mobile hacked my mobile and everything in it, or other mobile shop in street that i buyed my latest mobile number hacked my facebook account and my whole phone? my mobile btw has black dot on its left screen i buyed its cheaper than the ones without dot screen on the phone maybe its problem for all my accounts and mobile? could it be because i accessed the internet free from starbucks and mcdonalds by adding my email and mobile mobile number? and in my laptop no problems google all open with me maps, youtube etc normal all no issues, thank u for ur replies 🙂

Screenshot_20240311-204930_Facebook.jpg

To be clear i didnt read your whole message but isnt resetting your phone a thing you can do?

Just now, skayqz said:

To be clear i didnt read your whole message but isnt resetting your phone a thing you can do?

yes i formatted it, let me see now, if the problem continues, i sell this existing mobile buy new one and delete my old sim card number, and buy new sim card number

30 minutes ago, JohnPMichael said:

yes i formatted it, let me see now, if the problem continues, i sell this existing mobile buy new one and delete my old sim card number, and buy new sim card number

Well have you downloaded any suspicious files or used public networks often? If not, guy you bought it from had spyware on it most likely. Idk if that phone has a sd card slot but worth checking that to make sure nothings in there.

I edit my messages more than not –

Probably some dude on the internet

6 minutes ago, Hellowpplz said:

Well have you downloaded any suspicious files or used public networks often? If not, guy you bought it from had spyware on it most likely. Idk if that phone has a sd card slot but worth checking that to make sure nothings in there.

suspicous files not sure of it, ill scan them now using malwarebytes, all my mobile files are backedup in my laptop now, yes i did in mega mall true, i sat down and used it in 2nd floor including gymnation free wifi access for long time like 3 to 4 hours till 12 am, it has sd feature in it, and i have 32 gb sd too, but its not in my mobile phone, its in my small locker from long time ago like from 2022 or before

13 minutes ago, Hellowpplz said:

i remember also using my phone in my laptop to connect 5 ghz wifi router in my home using usb cable (usb tethering), because my laptop wifi card is 2 ghz only

9 minutes ago, JohnPMichael said:

i remember also using my phone in my laptop to connect 5 ghz wifi router in my home using usb cable (usb tethering), because my laptop wifi card is 2 ghz only

That shouldn't be an issue. Someone could have hacked you over the mega mall wifi over that time period though! Don't know what the wifi security where you live is or the laws preventing it. Wifi hacking is more prevalent in certain countries more than others I can confirm from personal experience. (well not personal but I've never been hacked over wifi in the U.S, or hacked at all. Meanwhile I have not 1, but 2 relatives who live in Iran and they got hacked over public wifi at a hotel. They cleaned their phones and restored them, and while AT THAT SAME HOTEL they got hacked a 2nd time before they left, which I didn't believe until I saw it for myself.)

41 minutes ago, Hellowpplz said:

That shouldn't be an issue. Someone could have hacked you over the mega mall wifi over that time period though! Don't know what the wifi security where you live is or the laws preventing it. Wifi hacking is more prevalent in certain countries more than others I can confirm from personal experience. (well not personal but I've never been hacked over wifi in the U.S, or hacked at all. Meanwhile I have not 1, but 2 relatives who live in Iran and they got hacked over public wifi at a hotel. They cleaned their phones and restored them, and while AT THAT SAME HOTEL they got hacked a 2nd time before they left, which I didn't believe until I saw it for myself.)

yes i stay in UAE, i check on googlewhat security public networks use, i guess same that we use wpa2-personal, and according to this guy

its recommended to log out from all ur accounts including whatsapp and wifi network itself even because hackers can know ur cookies, otherwise clear cookies when u finished browsing also make sure to remove ur mobile number from all accounts social media etc including removing email from whatsapp so they dont target ur device and now what im gonna do, im gonna send a feedback to whatsapp to have passwords, whatsapp doesnt have password thats a HUGE worldwide disaster

passkey is nice feature also used in whatsapp google microsoft etc i use it  🙂 after i done scanning my laptop including my backedup mobile files on my laptop 

3 minutes ago, JohnPMichael said:

yes i stay in UAE, i check on googlewhat security public networks use, i guess same that we use wpa2-personal, and according to this guy

its recommended to log out from all ur accounts including whatsapp and wifi network itself even because hackers can know ur cookies, otherwise clear cookies when u finished browsing also make sure to remove ur mobile number from all accounts social media etc including removing email from whatsapp so they dont target ur device and now what im gonna do, im gonna send a feedback to whatsapp to have passwords, whatsapp doesnt have password thats a problem

is nice feature also used in whatsapp google microsoft etc i use it  🙂 after i done scanning my laptop including my backedup mobile files on my laptop 

Time to figure out why 2fa is bad

Other than that this seems fine

9 minutes ago, JohnPMichael said:

its recommended to log out from all ur accounts including whatsapp and wifi network itself even because hackers can know ur cookies, otherwise clear cookies when u finished browsing also make sure to remove ur mobile number from all accounts social media etc including removing email from whatsapp so they dont target ur device and now what im gonna do, im gonna send a feedback to whatsapp to have passwords, whatsapp doesnt have password thats a HUGE worldwide disaster

passkey is nice feature also used in whatsapp google microsoft etc i use it  🙂 after i done scanning my laptop including my backedup mobile files on my laptop 

Looking at the UI at the bottom you clearly have some kind of software installed. Just get rid of that stuff man.

23 minutes ago, Hellowpplz said:

Time to figure out why 2fa is bad

Other than that this seems fine

yes, it has a opinion of view, u can check if u hacked or not using this website Have I Been Pwned: Check if your email has been compromised in a data breach i checked my email accounts all seems no issues, only mobile phone is issue, so its from whatsapp and social media ive been hacked using my mobile number that was added all over my social media accounts including samsung account and microsoft account, but mainly i think its from whatsapp because whatsapp doesnt have password feature they must include it, im gonna send a feedback to whatsapp regarding it now.

Untitled.jpg

Untitled2.jpg

Untitled3.jpg

7 minutes ago, Hellowpplz said:

Looking at the UI at the bottom you clearly have some kind of software installed. Just get rid of that stuff man.

no that is just saint patrick theme on my mobile dont worry about it 🙂 

1 minute ago, JohnPMichael said:

no that is just saint patrick theme on my mobile dont worry about it 🙂 

Ik but depending on where you got it from they could take unsuspecting software like that and use it.

3 minutes ago, Hellowpplz said:

Ik but depending on where you got it from they could take unsuspecting software like that and use it.

yes i check it out also 🙂 i installed it actually from samsung themes store 🙂

i even had an issue once day once time downloading whatsapp in my laptop using microsoft store and installing it, it was not doing anything stuck and took forever to download and installing 😞 it made me mad 😠

OIP.jpg.eab68b7d1342e7c86e9faa8364fd5ea9.jpg

2 hours ago, Hellowpplz said:

and for u i recoomend u to get one of these, and beaware of cameras in the hotels, i heard many times, they spy on guests and visitors even in private rooms like bathrooms  

OIP.jpg

Untitled4.jpg

ok, i scanned my laptop including my backedup files using malwarebytes no issues found and my google apps so far are running well after i created new account and reseted my mobile

40 minutes ago, Hellowpplz said:

yes true, im not using samsung account anymore actually i deleted my samsung account like i used in my first page topic + i reseted my mobile i never use samsung account again, because it requires mobile verfication when i create account and in samsung account page i cant remove my mobile number

it could be tik tok as well hacked into my old google account jeanmkl5@gmail.com thats why all google apps where not opening well 

47 minutes ago, JohnPMichael said:

it could be tik tok as well hacked into my old google account jeanmkl5@gmail.com thats why all google apps where not opening well 

Yeaaa no this is a Myth. I've never had any issues and I've had tik tok installed for a few years on my phone.

19 minutes ago, JohnPMichael said:

wow

N O

No

20 minutes ago, JohnPMichael said:

wow

Well okay yes kinda of. But tbf it should be common sense. If your not careful you could fall for smthn on accident. 

Screenshot_20240311-204930_Facebook.thumb.jpg.72eee8b9cdc699bd9c11d357c0227991.jpgi think guys its from my facebook i shouldnt have added my mobile number in facebook even in security only me mode, i got hacked in facebook because, i also tested my moms mobile number in Have I Been Pwned: Check if your email has been compromised in a data breach i found no issues in her mobile number 😞😡 😩 most probaly i because also pretended to be an indian on facebook, like putted my name on  facebook in indian language and even faked that im from india when i created my facebook account from a month ago or 3 months

but question guys, can this individual

clone my mobile number and use it on hes whatsapp and on hes mobile phone with all hes accounts ?

plz answer guys im so concerned and sorry for disturbing u guys

Screenshot_20240311-204930_Facebook.thumb.jpg.72eee8b9cdc699bd9c11d357c0227991.jpg