GPU USAGE and performance constant drop while gaming.

d3x69

Hello, I'm experiencing significant issues with some games,  specifically concerning GPU usage and FPS fluctuations on my Rx6700. Initially, the game runs smoothly with the GPU utilization at around 98% for the first few minutes after launch. However, as time progresses, I encounter spikes and drops in GPU usage, leading to a drastic decline in FPS.

During this deterioration, the GPU usage plummets to 30% or even lower, resulting in less than 30fps.
This scenario happens in some games, last one i tried was lego star starwars skywalker saga.

I even tried reducing the game resolution to the lowest possible settings, but after decrease the issue persists no matter what (only reboot helps, but after a few minutes it starts again).

In some other games (like LOL) i cant get gpu usage to more than 70% but its constant (im playing at high res 4k so gpu is capped), so im getting okay fps, however in LOL im getting another problem, like after minimalization in full screen mode game starts to limit fps at 100 (my monitor) even tho vsync and any other limiters are off. 
In some games like Cyberpunk 2077 i have 0 problems and gpu utilization is at 98% all the time.
What i have tried:

- tested memory with memtest, tryed using one memory slot
- tried diffrent monitors
- reinstall WIndows 11
- tried full amd drivers and only basic ones
- updated all drivers (bios, chipset, lan, etc.)
- tried diffrent settings with virtual memory (setting it to automatic, turning it off, cap it at 4096MB, and give it 48GB)
- tried all power managment setting, setting games to high performance in task menager, all possible combination of settings in amd adrenalin

- downloaded MSI afterburner and disabled ULPS
- used OCCT and benchmarked all possibe things with one hour test, (in tests there is no problem, in gpu test gpu is all time at 100%)

- tried 3 diffrent hard drives, all steam features like reparing game, and files.
MY specs: 
XFX SPEEDSTER SWFT 309 AMD Radeon RX 6700 10GB GDDR6
AMD Ryzen 5 5600 P/N:100-100000927BOX
WD Blue SN570 500GB M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe (3500/2300 MB/s)
Kingston Fury Beast 32GB (2x16GB) 3600MHz CL17
be quiet! System Power 9 CM 600W 120mm 80+Bronze
Asus PRIME B550-PLUS AM4 4DD R4 HDMI/DP M.2 ATX

This is one hour video how gpu behave while playing LEgo game (those spikes at fps and gpu utilization are when playing a video break):

(in this video gpu started at about 80% and ended 20% and less, it was 80% because game somehow "remembers" when i last played it, when i give it a break like night long im getting 98% utilization at the beggining but if i just restart pc it starts at about 70/80% which still is enough for this game.)

• 4 weeks later...

It was all due to XBOX controller. I played diffrent games with controller and keyboard, it never came to my mind that controller can causing such problems. I updated controller and everything works, but probably i will just buy xbox dongle later .