Any experience with manufacturer Arzopa's 1080p/144Hz portable PC monitors?

gigabyter

So i found this thread on Reddit and apparently there's this company called Arzopa that makes portable PC monitors that are 15,6" IPS with 144Hz and 100% sRGB. The guy who posted the thread says it's a good monitor, but i'm apprahensive when it comes to manufacturers i've never heard of before.

Does anyone have experience with Arzopa and any of their products?

24140.webp

i-promise-this-is-the-last-update-about-the-traveling-setup-v0-medzk628zpnc1.webp

• 2 weeks later...

I was wondering if you had an update on this topic because I am in the same boat with Arzopa since I have never heard of them and they offer a price that is hard to beat. Thanks.

3 hours ago, Scruggerboy said:

I was wondering if you had an update on this topic because I am in the same boat with Arzopa since I have never heard of them and they offer a price that is hard to beat. Thanks.

I'm actually pretty satisfied with the monitor. Nice colors, smooth to use and surprisingly good quality overall. The only negative is that i couldn't get the monitor to work together with my laptop through HDMI, so i had to use the USB-C cable, but that doesn't seem to make any difference as far as i can tell.

20240320_141544.jpg

20240320_141736.jpg

20240320_141823.jpg