Router recommendations?

TwitchFast

I previously had an Asus NT66U which kept randomly rebooting itself and ultimately I gave up on it, returning to the default modem/router combo provided by my ISP. This worked until a few months ago where I'm having WiFi channels drop out somewhat frequently. Particularly having 2.4ghz drop out is a pain because I rely on that to send prints to my 3D printer, my Victron Cerbo also relies on 2.4ghz for communication.

I don't really have a lot of requirements, above all else I just want reliability with decent bandwidth (1gbit is beyond what I have, but it's not inconceivable that I may have that in future).

My budget is £200-250, I'm not that well acquainted with networking equipment so I hope my budget will net something half decent.

Thanks!

I've been using the TP-Link Archer AX10 for about a year now and it's been working without any hickups. It was only 60€ and does everything I need it to do (basically just distributing WiFi and LAN to 10 devices or so), so unless you need specific features, don't overspend on a new router.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.