How to move Windows Boot Manager to a drive with Windows On It

MetalMan1245
Go to solution Solved by C2dan88,

Leave only on your windows drive connected, boot to windows installation media enter command prompt and use diskpart to create a new  efi boot partition on your drive

https://www.tenforums.com/installation-upgrade/52837-moving-recreating-efi-partition.html#post698505

So here's what happened.  I have my primary PC, which is the only one I can get Windows to install correctly on, something about all my other motherboards being laptop or otherwise system integrator boards like HP or Lenovo, but that's not the point, point is I installed Windows on a second drive on my main PC.  I booted into it to make sure everything was working (but mostly because I walked away and when I came back it had already done it) then moved the drive to the PC I wanted it in, no big deal.  Except it was a big deal, because now both those OSes are tied into the boot manager for a drive that I wanted to use for other things.  I'm just glad I hadn't already sold that PC or wiped the drive again, because then I know I would be SOL on my precious install of Windows.

So the question, how do I relocate the Boot Manager from this drive that I don't want in my computer to my actual boot drive without destroying my Windows install?  PS.  I don't particularly care about the install that has the Boot Manager on it, it's fresh with nothing on it, easy to get back, but I want to save MY install of Windows)

13 hours ago, C2dan88 said:

Leave only on your windows drive connected, boot to windows installation media enter command prompt and use diskpart to create a new  efi boot partition on your drive

https://www.tenforums.com/installation-upgrade/52837-moving-recreating-efi-partition.html#post698505

Thank you very much, I've seen similar instructions before but nobody explained what exactly it did and I wanted to understand it before doing it, because obviously.  That was very helpful, thanks.